OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StillIn729

I walked into Footlocker and saw the red/black ones today I thought they didn't come out for 2 weeks

I still am in search of my 1st pair

Del Sols, Concord's or Red/Black hmmmmmmmmm what you guys think?
Del Sols FTW!
pimp.gif

i m very very curious about how the bred looked like in person...
i had bred colorway of the IVs and Vs already... originally was ignoring this VIs bred...
but it comes out metallic finished on the islands... very interesting point! now i m interested to see them in person first

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i m very very curious about how the bred looked like in person...
i had bred colorway of the IVs and Vs already... originally was ignoring this VIs bred...
but it comes out metallic finished on the islands... very interesting point! now i m interested to see them in person first

Breds are very, very dope bro, once you see the Metallic finish in person it just seals the deal you will cop
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The IV Finals release date was the most disorganized that I can remember.

This!Man the IV was a horrible in terms of releases... And the final homes is and probably will go down as the worst release ever!Date changed like 5-6 times... I remember the date changed like 2 times while people were on line!

yeah definitely were. saw them in person of course iw as in general admission seats but it was kool.
unfortunately my huskies lost (yes, i go to UO) lol. never realized how bright they really are worn, made me think how XMas day for hte lakers looked.

i'm not a fan of the black red combo at all... never really like them but i have to say that the VI's look pretty nice with the metallic scale pattern that it has! still not for me tho..

As mentioned, I got my pairs of East LAs yesterday from NDC
pimp.gif

Today, I finally got around taking pics of them... I love them... tried the Grinch laces on them, but I think I like the blue better with just hints of red on the heal & tongue...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I walked into Footlocker and saw the red/black ones today I thought they didn't come out for 2 weeks

I still am in search of my 1st pair

Del Sols, Concord's or Red/Black hmmmmmmmmm what you guys think?
Yea me to. So far it is between the del sols or the ASG when they release. Which One?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I thought the BREDS rd was today and the ASG Red/Black shoe was the one coming out on 02/16/11...
http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/16581

BREDS were listed on the 16th.

ASG is dropping on the 17th.

I guess it good by Nike to drop them earlier b/c both colorways are Black / Red. 
Hm. Guess most retailers followed OG RD?

Name : Zoom Kobe VI
Colour : Black/Varsity Red/White
Style : 429659-001
Release Date : 02/05/2011
Price : $130

Seems to be the only reasonable explanation.

Anyone cop breds? Pics? Wish the midsole was black or white instead of red.

ASG it is
smile.gif

btw is finally feels good to be here all that wait lol i have been on this site fore 6 yrs now and finally made a account couple months ago idk why it took so long haha
yea feels great to be here with you kobe fans
happy.gif

Hey LA KB24! Welcome to NT & the Kobe VI Thread!

I was a lurker too since 2004, finally decided to come in last year!
ASG is my favorite of the Pack. That hologram and colorway is just bonkers 
pimp.gif

Good Win by the Lakers BTW! Kobe/Gasol really killed it!
laugh.gif

^Thank u feels good to be here.

Yea the colorway is crazy and plus red is my favorite color so even more crazy
pimp.gif

Good win Lakers!!

footaction told me they already got in the kids size ASGs in the back but haven't put them out yet.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Rice's wthout the logo. Much better.  Pics via sneakernews.  

this would be the Bruce Lee for Kobe VI

"Bruce Lee - Kato" from The Green Hornet movie ....
pimp.gif

i heard they will release on the 17th this month but whole knows with all these push back
eyes.gif
hopefully it is true because i cant wait.....really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom