OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DNeou20

Originally Posted by s dubl

Now looks like my dude D is getting his, we all need to pull together and get my dude Marley a pair for a good price.

Let's do this yall!!!
smh, getting D's pair and seeing them in person makes me want them now =[
flows soooo well, the teal on these are BANANAS!

and to think i was done after picking up my del sols........
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
told you, once you picked em up, I knew you were gonna want em.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by Lakers824

Can i get a legit check on these? Slightly worn but trade them nike sb's + cash.

are they mens or GS? the scale looks really off is these r mens.

they're mens size. he was asking 250 or best offer. Legit though? just look worn.

250 is pushin it for DS grinches IMO. Too much for a worn pair. I'm on my phone, but red laces look too dark.

Dom....lmao!

they're mens size. he was asking 250 or best offer. Legit though? just look worn.

why would you even consider that.. you can get 250 for a DS pair.. LOOK AT EM CREASES
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

saw the 3D today in person. They are fire. Orange County is alright. Look too much like a shoes for Garfield . Any where in LA still have the 3D ?

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Can i get a legit check on these? Slightly worn but trade them nike sb's + cash.

are they mens or GS? the scale looks really off is these r mens.

like the others said 250 is way too much for a used pair, + i don't think those r legit. everything looks off to me.

These don't look real to me. I could be tripping though. Compare them to other pictures online. Ask for a picture of the size tag on the inside of the shoe and see if the factory number is correct?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

^^^ Something looks off with that pair of Grinches, but they def got in some good wear. Those are not worth anything close to $250...I wouldn't buy a used pair of shoes anyways but if he is talking $250 you might as well just get a DS pair. I would say those would be more in the range of $100-$125 - IMO a shoe loses about half its value after it has been worn like pictured above ATLEAST.

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Something looks off with that pair of Grinches, but they def got in some good wear. Those are not worth anything close to $250...I wouldn't buy a used pair of shoes anyways but if he is talking $250 you might as well just get a DS pair. I would say those would be more in the range of $100-$125 - IMO a shoe loses about half its value after it has been worn like pictured above ATLEAST.

what makes them seem fake

Yah could anyone give me the factory number of theyre grinches?

It should be Y3.

This is what's throwing me off. Go look at other pictures online or some Kobe VI's you already got and tell me they look like that. I might just be over analyzing the hell out of them because that's my job. Ha ha. AND THE RED LOGO AND LACES.

4141646490ce7c71c0ea89d66893aa7e3125c8f9_r.jpg

Yah it says Y3 on the inside tag. yah the signature on the back and the scales is wat made me skeptical too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom