OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

I passed on all of the all star pack and will patiently wait for the Chinas here in PHI.

Hope its worth it.

Definitely worth it IMO. Love my pair to death! Copped a pair early, but copping another come March.

I passed on all of the all star pack and will patiently wait for the Chinas here in PHI.

Hope its worth it.
I really think that the red ASGs are too cool. people sleeping because they're not as limited.
their so awesome in person. Chinas are good too. but the ASGs are just beautiful to look at.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Hope its worth it.
I really think that the red ASGs are too cool. people sleeping because they're not as limited.
their so awesome in person. Chinas are good too. but the ASGs are just beautiful to look at.
I have to wait til the first week of March, NO CHINAS = Hello ASG RED.

SOrry a bit off topic, but what is the difference between the XDR sole and the normal sole? Has anyone played in both pairs and noticed a difference??

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

SOrry a bit off topic, but what is the difference between the XDR sole and the normal sole? Has anyone played in both pairs and noticed a difference??

more durable rubber for better indoor grip is what someomeone told me

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

more durable rubber for better indoor grip is what someomeone told me
The ASG are XDR soles right? the "clear gum bottom" or am I mistaken?
the traction on the kobes are sickkkk.. 1 dribble pull up jumper became even deadlier now.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I am guessing home Del Sols also, Playoff''s will have to have some purple in them.
That's what I was guessing also, but either way, another pass for me. Still waiting on some Laker cw's
nerd.gif

Laker colorways are wack! Lol My opinion tho. If it's a purple base shoe with slight yellow accents I can deal with that.

Crazy 8 just released 2 laker colored kicks, I'll post pics on the other thread

Originally Posted by never wear them

Laker colorways are wack! Lol My opinion tho. If it's a purple base shoe with slight yellow accents I can deal with that.

You're talkin wack Ed!  lololol  Just kiddin brother.

Laker colorways are where its at man.  CDIV > Away V > All Kobe VI's

^dammm marley.... u just read my mind.

hey ed... i think u can post them here... no ones gonna get mad. atleast i wont. u talkin about posting it at adidastalk? lol

I am actually not a huge fan of laker colorways either.

I liked the POP's last year, didn't like the Aways. CD IV's are nice though. But for the most part, the laker colorways are hard to wear with most things. I prefer the inline's/concord colorways over laker colorways.

For those of you with all or many 6s, have you noticed sizing varies from pair to pair?  I believe Grinches ran small?, but ASG PACK??  I need to do a comparo with same socks and each shoe that I have , but for now I am pretty limited with what I have.  I felt 5s were small across the board and 11.5 was fine for me, but I am getting the feel that size 11 6s may be ok if they stretch some more than 5s did.  Just curious.  I do think 5s provide a more lockdown feel from what I have noticed so far.  Oh and for me, starting with 4s,

CD 4 > any 5 colorway
Chaos 5, DK 5, Away 5 > Del Sol 6, Concord 6, TB 6, and probably even Grinch6 /OC 6

However, OC 6 is slowly but surely creeping up my list of favorites.  Contemplating unloading Grinches for another OC

I want to pull the trigger on the Del Sol's but I just don't have the $ right now...dang.

EDIT: Think I'll return my White/Red Jordan XIII's, 13 copped on Eastbay
pimp.gif
. Thanks KoMMieKoz. If anyone snags a pair, make sure to use free ship code :HASHTAG!

haven't posted in a very long while, but finally, after 7 years, my t-shirt finally has the perfect match:

x5sj85.jpg

rip ntoc.

Bryscooplaygrifhold wrote:
CD 4 > any 5 colorway
Chaos 5, DK 5, Away 5 > Del Sol 6, Concord 6, TB 6, and probably even Grinch6 /OC 6

I agree to agree with most of that.
happy.gif
But Kobe V Chaos, DK and Big Stages are better than CD IV for me.

really regret passing on the all stars. all these pics are making them look so nice.

also any boston people, bodega has the BHMs out. saw them there this weekend

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by never wear them

You're talkin wack Ed!  lololol  Just kiddin brother.

Laker colorways are where its at man.  CDIV > Away V > All Kobe VI's

Those I can deal with for sure! But the 4Rings, the zk2 homes, & the MVP 3s were
grin.gif
The home Final ZK4s is the best laker colored home shoe for me when it comes to laker home kicks. And the ZK5 5Rings is the epitome of a Lakers away shoe. Love that shoe

Aris- I'll be postin em on the Other Brand section. I'd post em in here but I'd be doing the same as the others talkin about Ed Hardy and on how good or bad the Lakers did
laugh.gif

Copped the OC's for $195 shipped this morning. Shipping from Cali so will be a week before I get to UNDS them but can't wait. WOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my OC's from East Bay. I like the shoes a lot. What I don't get is how EastBay ships these shoes in a bag. They really kill the box when they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom