OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

.anyways when the grinches came out last year. we (hohMD) only recieved 24 pairs. i got there around 7 (woke up late) so i got lucky..dont have em no more tho..=[ needed to sell them because i was going thru some hard times..

i have a feeling ima like these more than grinches when on..but wont surpass the chaos V..lol looks like ima just get 2 pair of concords now and not 3 haha

.anyways when the grinches came out last year. we (hohMD) only recieved 24 pairs. i got there around 7 (woke up late) so i got lucky..dont have em no more tho..=[ needed to sell them because i was going thru some hard times..

i have a feeling ima like these more than grinches when on..but wont surpass the chaos V..lol looks like ima just get 2 pair of concords now and not 3 haha

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Hugo

im loving how everyone is passing and not liking em.
pimp.gif
easrier for me to cop (i hope) like em more then grinches btw
grin.gif

I have no idea who that is in your AVY HugoI always find myself wondering if that's you lolIs it?
Lol that was a shot of de la ghetto when he was in DC back in 2009. (when i use to be in reggaeton
laugh.gif
) i like that lil dance he did no bromo

pimp.gif
grin.gif

I have no idea who that is in your AVY HugoI always find myself wondering if that's you lolIs it?
Lol that was a shot of de la ghetto when he was in DC back in 2009. (when i use to be in reggaeton
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Haven't been in this thread much..but I do like the way the VII is lookin right now..those christmas joints are sick as hell..will try n scoop up those..

Haven't been in this thread much..but I do like the way the VII is lookin right now..those christmas joints are sick as hell..will try n scoop up those..

I Hope Nike releases KD, Bron and Kobe Christmas shoes all at the same time. Pretty much would guarantee a cop if you could only choose 1

I Hope Nike releases KD, Bron and Kobe Christmas shoes all at the same time. Pretty much would guarantee a cop if you could only choose 1

Everyone that's saying the purple cheetah is to much... THAT'S WHAT I LIKE. At first glance it looks plaid. I'm liking it more and more. Can't wait for more pictures.

Everyone that's saying the purple cheetah is to much... THAT'S WHAT I LIKE. At first glance it looks plaid. I'm liking it more and more. Can't wait for more pictures.

yeah I feel people forcing themselves which isn't a bad thing really. I'm sure these will be fantastic on feet.

yeah I feel people forcing themselves which isn't a bad thing really. I'm sure these will be fantastic on feet.

Back
Top Bottom