OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Looks promising...midsole reminds me of ZK1.
Copyright infrigement!  You stole my line from the ZKVI thread when I made that comment about the VII's 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Looks promising...midsole reminds me of ZK1.
Copyright infrigement!  You stole my line from the ZKVI thread when I made that comment about the VII's 
laugh.gif

i think these may come out earlier than his usual december rollout for two reasons.... 1) there won't be any 6 ring version or more playoff releases... 2) Kobes overall dislike of the VIs and their lack of heel lockdown.... Maybe they will have a new team and a new shoe coming training camp...

i think these may come out earlier than his usual december rollout for two reasons.... 1) there won't be any 6 ring version or more playoff releases... 2) Kobes overall dislike of the VIs and their lack of heel lockdown.... Maybe they will have a new team and a new shoe coming training camp...

these are lookin' promising. those black/whites seem to have a different upper pattern than the all blacks. on the all blacks that upper "corduroy" looking design looks
pimp.gif

these are lookin' promising. those black/whites seem to have a different upper pattern than the all blacks. on the all blacks that upper "corduroy" looking design looks
pimp.gif

I was just asking in the other thread about these in the other thread not to long ago... need to see the final product before i pass judgement.

I was just asking in the other thread about these in the other thread not to long ago... need to see the final product before i pass judgement.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I personally like these they seem like a tech heads dream
nerd.gif

From the looks of it.... It looks beasty already.
1) The traction is getting too cute with the mamba theme, give me the ZK4, and i'll buy it
2) We don't know how big the forefoot zoom is as well. I hope its full length
3) What kind of material is that on the upper, will it snap in half like some of the ZK5s

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I personally like these they seem like a tech heads dream
nerd.gif

From the looks of it.... It looks beasty already.
1) The traction is getting too cute with the mamba theme, give me the ZK4, and i'll buy it
2) We don't know how big the forefoot zoom is as well. I hope its full length
3) What kind of material is that on the upper, will it snap in half like some of the ZK5s

I'll wait to judge them. IMO the sample VI photos didn't make them look like much, but they turned out great. Hoping the same thing happens with these.

They do look comfortable as hell.

I'll wait to judge them. IMO the sample VI photos didn't make them look like much, but they turned out great. Hoping the same thing happens with these.

They do look comfortable as hell.

pimp.gif
. I like the VII already

The VI will go down as a flop because of Lakers performance

pimp.gif
. I like the VII already

The VI will go down as a flop because of Lakers performance

^^^^ these do look promising...but wish they would just go back to the 4s but put zoom in the forefoot....instant winner...

^^^^ these do look promising...but wish they would just go back to the 4s but put zoom in the forefoot....instant winner...

Back
Top Bottom