OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Nike has already established Kobe's and lebrons name out there with their sigs... They're def gonna concentrate on the KDs for sure.

And later on... Blake has already made a name for himself... Just wait till Nike starts putting faith on the kid and starts his own sig...

Hell even Amare Stoudemire has his own!!!
roll.gif
those are garbage like no other.

I thought so too lol. For that price that's not going to happen. Get zoom insoles and they are still cheaper than Kobes.

All this speculation and decisions already being made about a shoe that hasn't even debuted smh. There's only two damn colorways that have been leaked.

funny how ppl were hating on the supremes kobes with the removeable sleeve and now everyone cant wait the Xmas cw to come out and those are with the removeable sleeve

Taking mental notes of everyone not liking the VII's.... a change gon come... word to Sam Cooke.. lol

Kobe ID's should be great... especially if they did a trial and error with previous one

looking forward to it all.

as far as the x-mas shoe
the all purple base/upper with green and red better not drop... there is no way id be able to stop from copping atleast 4 pairs

Taking mental notes of everyone not liking the VII's.... a change gon come... word to Sam Cooke.. lol

Kobe ID's should be great... especially if they did a trial and error with previous one

as far as the x-mas shoe
the all purple base/upper with green and red better not drop... there is no way id be able to stop from copping atleast 4 pairs

This sneaker will turn out well, perform well and get great colorways no doubt. I just cant see multiple cops for myself like the 6, especially at that price ughhhh.

This sneaker will turn out well, perform well and get great colorways no doubt. I just cant see multiple cops for myself like the 6, especially at that price ughhhh.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

as far as the x-mas shoe
add me to that list bro bro. i'm extra straight on these kicks.  17 pairs of vi's, time for a break.  hopefully the viii's come back with a vengeance.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

as far as the x-mas shoe
add me to that list bro bro. i'm extra straight on these kicks.  17 pairs of vi's, time for a break.  hopefully the viii's come back with a vengeance.

I like these better than the VI's. But I must agree with the KDIV lookin better than the KBVII's... Plus they're $100 cheaper!

I like these better than the VI's. But I must agree with the KDIV lookin better than the KBVII's... Plus they're $100 cheaper!

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

my interpretation of the xmas pair. didn't really know what to do with the dots. I assume it'd be black dots on those small spots that make the diamond.
These are nice but I rather have them without the removable sleeve. Nice PS TCMan5190. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

my interpretation of the xmas pair. didn't really know what to do with the dots. I assume it'd be black dots on those small spots that make the diamond.
These are nice but I rather have them without the removable sleeve. Nice PS TCMan5190. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom