OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I just received information today that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, but we are still working on a day/time on when we will be releasing them.  I will post an update once this information is set in stone.

EastbayRep - Ray
Nice to see that Eastbay will get them....
I just have a gut feeling it'll like doernbeher release all over again... 5 Sneakers releasing in one day 
happy.gif
That's about what we're expecting. There are five other shoes scheduled to come out with the Christmas Kobes.

EDIT: We will be releasing the Christmas colorway on 12/26/11.  This means the shoes will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Sunday (12/25/11) night.  These shoes will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ryan
EastbayRep - will you guys double box when shipping this? I ain't paying $180 plus tax plus shipping to get a crushed box.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I just received information today that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, but we are still working on a day/time on when we will be releasing them.  I will post an update once this information is set in stone.

EastbayRep - Ray
Nice to see that Eastbay will get them....
I just have a gut feeling it'll like doernbeher release all over again... 5 Sneakers releasing in one day 
happy.gif
That's about what we're expecting. There are five other shoes scheduled to come out with the Christmas Kobes.

EDIT: We will be releasing the Christmas colorway on 12/26/11.  This means the shoes will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Sunday (12/25/11) night.  These shoes will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ryan
EastbayRep - will you guys double box when shipping this? I ain't paying $180 plus tax plus shipping to get a crushed box.
eyes.gif

Heads up New Kobe Gear on NDC

there are some shirts to match the Xmas pair...well its black and volt but still will go good with the shoes
smile.gif

Heads up New Kobe Gear on NDC

there are some shirts to match the Xmas pair...well its black and volt but still will go good with the shoes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I wonder IF Kobe does not play on Christmas would Nike be nervous about not having the x-mas shoe on the" big stage" .
Lamar and Shannon Brown usually wear the x-mas kicks as well....oh wait...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by five30

Yup, was gonna post the same thing...using it with no shame at all.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
so is someone going to try and pick up a pair???
nerd.gif
Not even remotely interested in picking these up. They look like they're part of a Halloween costume.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by five30

Yup, was gonna post the same thing...using it with no shame at all.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
so is someone going to try and pick up a pair???
nerd.gif
Not even remotely interested in picking these up. They look like they're part of a Halloween costume.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I wonder IF Kobe does not play on Christmas would Nike be nervous about not having the x-mas shoe on the" big stage" .
Lamar and Shannon Brown usually wear the x-mas kicks as well....oh wait...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i called my hoh here chi and they said release date is the 26th for the xmas

Stores will probably release them on the 26th since most (not all) are closed, may be different for everyone.  Still the same release date online though

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i called my hoh here chi and they said release date is the 26th for the xmas

Stores will probably release them on the 26th since most (not all) are closed, may be different for everyone.  Still the same release date online though

Are the Xmas limited because I really don't want to wait and can't cop them . Then the prices on eBay be outrageous!

Back
Top Bottom