OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by lockdown36

hahaha didn't even think about that
Kobe better win a ring
Well if he wins one this year, it'll be fitting that he gets his one over Jordan in the Year of the Snake
eek.gif

It's funny how people are so concerned about Kobe catching & surpassing Mike, forgetting that Bill Russell has NINE rings.Anyway, am I the only one eagerly anticipating these?

Then maybe you forgot too...Bill Russell won ELEVEN rings, not nine.

Kobe better win a ring
Well if he wins one this year, it'll be fitting that he gets his one over Jordan in the Year of the Snake
eek.gif

It's funny how people are so concerned about Kobe catching & surpassing Mike, forgetting that Bill Russell has NINE ELEVEN rings. Anyway, am I the only one eagerly anticipating these?
fixed.

Kobe better win a ring
eek.gif

It's funny how people are so concerned about Kobe catching & surpassing Mike, forgetting that Bill Russell has NINE ELEVEN rings. Anyway, am I the only one eagerly anticipating these?
fixed.

Kobe better win a ring
eek.gif

It's funny how people are so concerned about Kobe catching & surpassing Mike, forgetting that Bill Russell has NINE rings.Anyway, am I the only one eagerly anticipating these?

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

eek.gif

Even better. So now that we've all been reminded maybe people will just focus on the evolution of Kobe's shoes & not him being better than Jordan (cause he won't be). IMO performance-wise his shoes are.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

eek.gif

Even better. So now that we've all been reminded maybe people will just focus on the evolution of Kobe's shoes & not him being better than Jordan (cause he won't be). IMO performance-wise his shoes are.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by never wear them

Garbage player? Lol. If anything, he's a good player to say the least.
mehhhhh, he's a good player. but to me he's overrated.

i'm one of those stubborn heads who grew up watching jordan and thought VC and AI were the next coming lmfao.

But back on topic. Jesus the YOTD are beautiful
pimp.gif

Respect your opinion.
I was right with you. I actually hated Kobe right off the bat, Nick "the quick" Van Exel & Eddie Jones >>> Kobe...
sick.gif
lol.

But... He's the only player out of this pic that is still relevant to the game

lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Garbage player? Lol. If anything, he's a good player to say the least.
mehhhhh, he's a good player. but to me he's overrated.

i'm one of those stubborn heads who grew up watching jordan and thought VC and AI were the next coming lmfao.

But back on topic. Jesus the YOTD are beautiful
pimp.gif

Respect your opinion.
I was right with you. I actually hated Kobe right off the bat, Nick "the quick" Van Exel & Eddie Jones >>> Kobe...
sick.gif
lol.

But... He's the only player out of this pic that is still relevant to the game

lol.

Originally Posted by adub beta

just tripled up on the cheetahs. Hope I won't regret it later.
You should be regretting it NOW... =)

those Sharks are gonna drive me crazy until release date...
I am diggin' them.....

what's the release date on those again?
eyes.gif

oh wait, the first page is still not updated....but we know that counter**** has the early release... =)

Originally Posted by adub beta

just tripled up on the cheetahs. Hope I won't regret it later.
You should be regretting it NOW... =)

those Sharks are gonna drive me crazy until release date...
I am diggin' them.....

what's the release date on those again?
eyes.gif

oh wait, the first page is still not updated....but we know that counter**** has the early release... =)

"The Nike Zoom Kobe VII will also feature the glow in the dark sole, as most signature sneakers that are set to release under the “Galaxy

"The Nike Zoom Kobe VII will also feature the glow in the dark sole, as most signature sneakers that are set to release under the “Galaxy

Man those YOTD. may be my 2nd kobe purchase ever (first one was the 81pt ones)

I have to figure out how to block out his symbol and signature though. Such a nice shoe for a garbage player

Rubbing alcohol takes it right off. I did it with my nephews VI's, just like his big uncle, he hates Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom