Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Are these the "Super Bowl" editions?

Yes and no, these are the silver/neon set for release in June. Which also happen to the the "superbowl" and "Oregon" PE colorway. I'm not sure if the GR silver/neon will have a 3M Toebox and strap.

On a side note I completely forgot about the NETS COLOWRAY RELEASING!!! I knew I was forgetting something... still only really excited for these silver/neons

My bad if some1 has posted this already but I found this a couple months ago and meant to post, crazy if this is real can't wait for them..and if some1 posted already my bad I haven't kept up in this thread

My bad if some1 has posted this already but I found this a couple months ago and meant to post, crazy if this is real can't wait for them..and if some1 posted already my bad I haven't kept up in this thread
The yellow ones look alright where'd you see this?

Which CW do you guys believe is the best for actually training/running? Based on materials and how durable they are. Also which would get the least dirtiest or easiest to clean?

Ive got jets cw that I wear casually and I just can't explain how it feels, literally in the top 3 comfiest shoes I have ever worn. But just retired my freeruns, so need a new training/running shoe and think I'm going to pick up another pair of revis' for it.

I posted these a while back on of these pages

I know the person who owns em

are the blues releasing tomorrow the ones on geigers feet up there? also champs sold out of my size 11 in the white :smh: might have to cop for full price on NDC or see if my local champs can order them with birthday coupon

Yes those are dropping tomorrow. You should be able to find White/3M's fairly easy. They are all over the place. I have like $120 in champs points so I can get a shoe for like $30 bucks, I'm just waiting for something I really want.
Going to finally grab my next pair. It's between the Knicks pair or the Blackouts. If I find the Blackouts dirt cheap, I'll just grab both. Since all black colorways seem to sit forever, I'll scoop a 2nd pair to stock eventually.
Dude you gotta change your avi, it's time... He's gone lol
Lol. Too lazy to. Once I find a fitting replacement I will.

Which CW do you guys believe is the best for actually training/running? Based on materials and how durable they are. Also which would get the least dirtiest or easiest to clean?

Ive got jets cw that I wear casually and I just can't explain how it feels, literally in the top 3 comfiest shoes I have ever worn. But just retired my freeruns, so need a new training/running shoe and think I'm going to pick up another pair of revis' for it.
What kind of training do you partake in? I highly recommend these for weightlifting and sprinting, but if your training schedule consists of any runs longer than a mile, your better off buying another pair of frees.

The black/white/red colorway is the only pair I seriously train in. Not sure what the materials are but it has held up well after 3 months of serious workouts and a few long runs I wish I hadn't gone on lol. You should be able to find a pair for $70.

What kind of training do you partake in? I highly recommend these for weightlifting and sprinting, but if your training schedule consists of any runs longer than a mile, your better off buying another pair of frees.
Yeeah wont be using these for long runs. Just general workout really, light run, weights stuff like that. I like being outdoors as well, so they will get beat. I just want them to look decent, or at least I can clean easy after a decent number of runs throughs. My jets cw is a nice mesh, but the translucent outsole puts me off grass and dirt in general lol

Yeeah wont be using these for long runs. Just general workout really, light run, weights stuff like that. I like being outdoors as well, so they will get beat. I just want them to look decent, or at least I can clean easy after a decent number of runs throughs. My jets cw is a nice mesh, but the translucent outsole puts me off grass and dirt in general lol

volt or crimsons

been away for a while, good to see this forum going strong

I know that we covered this several months back, but can someone (JoeyD?) help update and school me with a breakdown on materials for each CW to date and future releases? I like my Firs and Big Apples, but I want something different, preferably the Engineered Mesh used on the CGs. Were those the only ones using EM?

been away for a while, good to see this forum going strong

I know that we covered this several months back, but can someone (JoeyD?) help update and school me with a breakdown on materials for each CW to date and future releases? I like my Firs and Big Apples, but I want something different, preferably the Engineered Mesh used on the CGs. Were those the only ones using EM?

McGee! Been a long time...

The only new CW with engineered mesh and synthetic is the Knicks CW. The white 3M has a leather toe box and is all white leather.

The shoe below is def the sample to that mock up of the red/white/gold shoe above.

"Louisville PE"

McGee! Been a long time...

The only new CW with engineered mesh and synthetic is the Knicks CW. The white 3M has a leather toe box and is all white leather.

*daps* Thanks for the answer, JoeyD.

Much respect for continuing to look out for folks on this forum.

And of course right wen im ready to pull the trigger on the whts off eastbay they run outta my sz :smh:

Was gonna use a discount + ebates discount too :smh::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom