Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

These suck imo. They could've done a better as a Pitt cw. What y'all think?

I agree, deep blue like the bears would have been super nice. This isn't a "Pitt" CW tho, it's just denim. People only started calling them "Pitt" cus they mirror the CW.

Gieger hasn't let us down, your right. I was told by someone who works directly in the football department at Nike there was no more retail CW's only PE's. Unless they just decided to mass produce the denims and in that case they won't be out till fall minimally. I don't like asking him questions tho, I feel like I'm pumping him for info lol.

Not sure how I feel about the Panthers/jeans sneaker...but the Bears one was wack with the cheap suede

Firs on sale...

Was hesitant about wearing my Volts in the rain, but I did it anyway. Things went better than expected.

Also, it's kinda disappointing to see that this shoe didn't do as well as I thought it would. Oh well, I guess that just means I can cop at outlet prices.
smokin.gif

The all blacks went down to $99.97 on NDC. Had to scoop em up. Slick Nike though. The order was 3 cents short of free shipping. Had to add a pair of $3 laces to my cart
grin.gif

The all blacks went down to $99.97 on NDC. Had to scoop em up. Slick Nike though. The order was 3 cents short of free shipping. Had to add a pair of $3 laces to my cart
grin.gif
Big Apple's and Blacks are marked down to 99.97 on NDC. Thanks for the heads up! Repped.

Was hesitant about wearing my Volts in the rain, but I did it anyway. Things went better than expected.

Also, it's kinda disappointing to see that this shoe didn't do as well as I thought it would. Oh well, I guess that just means I can cop at outlet prices.
smokin.gif

These shoes are extremely resistant to water, specially the synthetic uppers. I literally wash them off under the sink, lol. My ZR1's are my go to rainy day shoe, but then again I wear them daily anyway most of the time lol. Can't beat the comfort. I'm really surprised no word on the neons!

These shoes are extremely resistant to water, specially the synthetic uppers. I literally wash them off under the sink, lol. My ZR1's are my go to rainy day shoe, but then again I wear them daily anyway most of the time lol. Can't beat the comfort. I'm really surprised no word on the neons!
That's good to know. Especially in the rainy PDX area.

demins will be copped!!

Why does that look photo shopped? The color code and 28 on the 6.28.13 are clearly shopped in. :nerd:

NDC calander says the denims will drop 6.15.13, this WEEKEND!

Wowwwwww, I wonder what that means for the silver neons? :smh:

Last edited:
NDC official images - dropping this weekend!!
    [h3]Zoom Revis LE[/h3]
    Obsidian/Metallic Gold-Summit White
    Style# 623978-400
    $130

good info all. these came out of nowhere and hopefully that helped kill a little hype from building. Lets hope i can cop

Copping so I can see in person to decide 100% if I'm keeping them. Lack of pics out there is annoying. Hope the fit is the same.

Back
Top Bottom