Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Struck out on my size on NDC and for whatever reason my local NikeTown isn't carrying them.

Any other suggestions for an 11?

Struck out... again.  Man if people are slightly into a shoe it seems like i got no shot. At least I'm used to it by now.

Was able to scoop up 2 pairs on NDC. Did they really sell out like that or is Nike just stock staggering again? smh.

EDIT: Yep, keep trying guys. Scattered sizes are reappearing every minute.

Last edited:
#lightwork

I don't understand how you guys are striking out. I logged on at 7:58, entered the style code on the search bar at 8:01 and took my time on my iPad and still got my size 9. I wasn't even rushing. For you guys that missed, there was a link posted a few comments back and that store has a FSR, I suggest calling them and phone ordering a pair, I'm going to Willowbrook later today and picking up pairs for NT fam, if I don't know you I probably can't help you out cus I'm already picking up 4 pairs. Idk how many they are gonna let me buy, lol.

I basically did the same as you and got my size 11 no problem. I was kinda surprised to see them sell out so fast

Willowbrook has em? Which store I might check it out
#lightwork

I don't understand how you guys are striking out. I logged on at 7:58, entered the style code on the search bar at 8:01 and took my time on my iPad and still got my size 9. I wasn't even rushing. For you guys that missed, there was a link posted a few comments back and that store has a FSR, I suggest calling them and phone ordering a pair, I'm going to Willowbrook later today and picking up pairs for NT fam, if I don't know you I probably can't help you out cus I'm already picking up 4 pairs. Idk how many they are gonna let me buy, lol.

class started at 8. tried on my phone for a 12.5 by 8:01 got the sold out, tried for a 13 and 12, same thing. still ended up with my 12.5 
devil.gif
. family always comes through

Glad to see everyone is securing pairs for retail!

It'll be funny if these start hitting champs shelves in droves and we did all this stressing for nothing. These are defiantly a more limited release than the non-EXT pairs, selling out like they have. Easy release with the Revis as usual, gotta love it.

I like the camos but don't love them. Not sure how much wear I would get out of them. Right now the black/volts have all my attention. Very underrated CW

I have a feeling these will be the Volts all over again.  Phantom NDC sellout just to pop up everywhere.  Plus you'll have the returns once people realize they're not getting Denim prices for these.  Patience has failed me about 5% of my time in this hobby.  Glad everyone who wanted them copped.  These were a middle of the pack colorway for me, even though I like seeing leather on this sig finally.  I'll exercise restraint.

I have a feeling these will be the Volts all over again.  Phantom NDC sellout just to pop up everywhere.  Plus you'll have the returns once people realize they're not getting Denim prices for these.  Patience has failed me about 5% of my time in this hobby.  Glad everyone who wanted them copped.  These were a middle of the pack colorway for me, even though I like seeing leather on this sig finally.  I'll exercise restraint.

I hope you are right but after the denim mess a sig with EXT on it im not taking any chances

Back
Top Bottom