Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

came out to 64.97 on the receipt, i went to Jimmy Jazz. was gonna get the all black ones but they didn't have my size, so i settled for the sz 12 in the silvers, didn't realize they'd be this tight i def need 12.5 but it's not unbearable. Also seen the brown/camos, not a bad colorway

Last edited:
still mad disappointed the silver neons will nvr release

May they rest in peace, smh. U can scoop the Super Bowl PE if your luck enough to find them, lol.

HA If i hit the lotto real quick

If you ordered from those Nike outlets today, you'd had gotten 30% off on top of the 59.99 outlet price.

If you ordered from those Nike outlets today, you'd had gotten 30% off on top of the 59.99 outlet price.
Yup I called, once in WI and one in NM looking for all black and greys but they were both sold at 100. Probably too late now.

Last edited:
Looks like a possible mini-re-stock on Citygear for camos .. for those who haven't gotten theirs yet.

For those who have them in hand/purchased this weekend in store, are they better, as expected or a let down based on what you had seen leading up to release date?

Looks like a possible mini-re-stock on Citygear for camos .. for those who haven't gotten theirs yet.

For those who have them in hand/purchased this weekend in store, are they better, as expected or a let down based on what you had seen leading up to release date?

After seeing them in person I like them much much better. I'm gonna try and get Ken Link to sign a pair, maybe volts. I'm pretty sure I can get Revis to sign a fir as well... I'll let u guys know how it goes.

They have the silly *** boots too at Yardline lol

Last edited:
Huge thanks to Joey who even went as far as calling me when he went to secure some Camo's for Canadian NT fam. Great guy going above and beyond!

Huge thanks to Joey who even went as far as calling me when he went to secure some Camo's for Canadian NT fam. Great guy going above and beyond!

dude was ringing down my phone to let me know of places that dropped them early friday am so i could look into copping...dude always comes through

dude was ringing down my phone to let me know of places that dropped them early friday am so i could look into copping...dude always comes through

Anything for the Brevis fam lol Specially you Canadians, I know it's ruff traveling the ice roads with all those bush truckers to get to the local Niketown 500 miles away. It's not easy mushing that far, eh? I'm an *** lol

Anytime gentleman, lol.

They look even better on feet. I'm just wearing khaki shorts and a grey shirt with them, black shirt looked good too. Easier to dress with these than I thought, I'm not buying the shirt or wearing camo or orange with them, less is more, let the shoes stand out.

Mine are pretty snug, I know the leather pairs are usually tighter, but these feel even together than the Crimsons and Volts. You could def size up and be goodie, I wouldn't size down tho!

Also, if you wanna loose lace them, take the laces out of the tongue strap hole on the third cross lace. They loose lace much better than way.

Wore the camos to work today fit kinda tight this morning but my feet were feeling real good at the end of the day 

Wore the camos to work today fit kinda tight this morning but my feet were feeling real good at the end of the day 

Wore mine this afternoon, defiantly felt way tight at first, but now they are getting better. I really fell for these shoes today, might be my favorite CW. I love that I can wear them semi-casually and they look great, unlike other CW's that are super casual because they are so sporty. Makes me wanna scoop the denims now which I passed on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom