Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

That's why I tell people "they aren't realizing EVER" so they stop posting about them lol I hate seeing them, they are so sick. Quality is unbelievable, I could have had one but it was too small and I wanted to wear them.

What size?

They prices on all the newly released PE's is skyrocketing. I heard that one guy is buying them all up before they get on the market and monopolizing the ZR1 PE market. that's why we've seen PE's and F&F pairs dry up, or be priced a ridiculous prices. We haven't seen many pass the torch, talaria, suede green, Beauty and Essex or 122. and they 122 have been selling for $1000 and up.

I know who sold that size 8, and I know where it went lol. The PE world is small for these, haha.

Saw a 112 size 11 or 11.5 sell for close to 2k recently :smh:

Camos came in today. It's crazy I didn't like these until a couple of weeks ago. These really grew on me. Glad I purchased em.

pretty big fan of the suede green PE. I know an 11/11.5 would be extremely pricey. Guessing I may have a better shot at a Steelers or Ducks. Kinda reminds me of when I passed on some Nerf Kd4 samples for like 5-600. Dummass :smh:

Yeah you ain't finding Steelers homie, not any time soon, lol. People get those steelers because they are fans and then they never let them go. You can probably find Ducks tho. Steelers are just mega rare.

Camos came in today. It's crazy I didn't like these until a couple of weeks ago. These really grew on me. Glad I purchased em.

Wagon Wheel guy! I remember you lol

Where u been bro? Sweet wagon wheel chair u got there...

They're nice right?

Look at this ********, could have been had Revis cleats... They make these that turn any shoe into a cleat. SICK.

Chlorine's for $60. I would wait they'll hit $40 lol.

Last edited:

Did anyone find the autographed ZR1s at MetLife Stadium on Sunday? I didn't even know they were doing a scavenger hunt, otherwise I would have looked for them. Oh well.
Boots brother, you gotta change your AVI homie. Fireman ED can kiss my nuts, he quit on the team. Dude was famous for being FAN, gave up pretty big endorsement opportunities and forever destroyed his image in the eyes of NYJ fans. How can you be known as the teams "biggest fan" and publically QUIT. I still get pissed every time I see a photo of him. Watch them win a division championship or make the superbowl, he'll be out there with his little hat trying to be Fireman Ed again. I hope they boo the **** outta him and throw beer at his ***.

Reactions: uno
Ed is a chump.  Dude grew up a Dolphins fan lol.

Caved on Chlorines over the weekend, had some $5 offs to burn.  Just need Knicks to hit now.  Have the blackouts even turned up anywhere?  They've been scarce.

Ed is a chump.  Dude grew up a Dolphins fan lol.

Caved on Chlorines over the weekend, had some $5 offs to burn.  Just need Knicks to hit now.  Have the blackouts even turned up anywhere?  They've been scarce.

This this and all of this

I have every colorway but Knicks and Big Apples

got the Nets on the way still looking for Oregons and Snakes

Boots brother, you gotta change your AVI homie. Fireman ED can kiss my nuts, he quit on the team. Dude was famous for being FAN, gave up pretty big endorsement opportunities and forever destroyed his image in the eyes of NYJ fans. How can you be known as the teams "biggest fan" and publically QUIT. I still get pissed every time I see a photo of him. Watch them win a division championship or make the superbowl, he'll be out there with his little hat trying to be Fireman Ed again. I hope they boo the **** outta him and throw beer at his ***.
Having met Ed a few times and talked with him a few times, I can safely say you've let the internet color your opinion of the man. He "quit" being Fireman Ed. He is still a fan of the team, he was at the game last week. He just no longer leads the chant. The reason he quit was because he kept getting threats of violence from people because he decided to wear the Mark Sanchez jersey at the beginning of last season. People at the games would threaten him and his family because they hated that he was wearing a Sanchez jersey. If he stuck with his Bruce Harper jersey, we wouldn't be having this conversation. It's a damn shame too, because the chant was basically nonexistent on Sunday. There was one good time where it happened, but every other time there were only a handful of people doing it. The chant is one of our most important traditions, and to see it die like this is sad. Ed also moved his seats to another section due to conflict with other fans. He also publicly stated that he never got any endorsements from the team or any other organizations. 

Bottom line, instead of hating each other, we need to focus our energy on the other 31 teams in the league. Nobody's perfect. GO JETS.

I knew he quit because he felt disgusted with the fans, but didn't know it was because he wore a Sanchez jersey. People are idiots, I swear.

Repped. True fans dont quit on their team regardless of circumstances . Delusional expectations > giving up

Got my first pair of these in today (cool greys)...mad as hell that I slept on these for so long. I had the volts in my cart on NDC for like a month and never pulled the trigger. :smh:

the strap on that first sample pair reminds me on this years BHMs.... BHM Revis's...
sick.gif
 if those were ever made id pay top dollar 

the plaid ones are kinda dope... i still need to get the 3ms and blues. I know blues are $60 at some outlets, might have to place an order, but rather get the 3ms first

Anyone happen to have a Champs SKU for the Camo's?

Nvm.  Found it.  For anyone who may need: 02-05788-5-04

Last edited:
Revis needs to give us a all Pewter ZR1 for the Bucs

he should also send LeBron a special all gold colorway for winning a ring since Bron trains in the ZR1 and has been seen/instragming them numerous times

Revis needs to give us a all Pewter ZR1 for the Bucs

he should also send LeBron a special all gold colorway for winning a ring since Bron trains in the ZR1 and has been seen/instragming them numerous times

I tried to describe a Bucs ZR1 a few months back. I said it should be a red synthetic upper like apples with black mesh and a pewter strap and midsole. With the rear midsole being white. And the sole should be translucent red, so sick! I wish I could photo shop it, lol.

Something like these, I bought both these for football this fall but I got the black and gold saints pairs, both awesome cleats for $74.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom