Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

One of ya'll need to jump on that QUICK.

Oregon's 11.5 for $300 is pretty good, damn good.
If anyone could get these for $300, they need to do it! I'd pay more than that, and I already own 1 pair. I see that's a starting offer, but best of luck people.

SIZE 12 DENIM $275 shipped!! Man I'm finding all the deals for you Sasquatch footed Brevis heads lol. U rarely see these limited ZR1's in these sizes so if you wanna jump, do it now.

I just tried out for and made the local minor league "semi-pro" football team. Not much is semi-pro about it but I'm still gonna put these bad boys through some rigorous on field testing! lol We're the HV Cowboys SMH. Kinda wanna rock the Fir's as a sign of loyalty to my Jets but we'll see, photos or 3M's will do also.

Pretty excited, first game is Saturday night. Prob won't be cleared for play tho cus I'm getting over some bruised ribs from a little fender bender I had - Regardless I'm happy to be playing a higher level organized ball again.

anyone else need some creamsicle zr1s in their life, or is that just me? :nerd:

Like hideous buccaneers creamsicle? lol probably just you bro.

Uniforms are so ugly the Bucs aren't even wearing them this season lol

I'm trying to find the Aliquippa PE's. So sick.
I know it's been posted before but he's a reminder.

Last edited:
The bucs CAN'T wear the creamsicle uniforms this year. The league instituted a new rule that went into effect this year that prohibits teams from wearing throw back uniforms that require the players to wear different helmets. They want players to wear the same helmet all year to minimize risk of concussion. So any team that has throw back unis that require a different helmet can't use them anymore thanks to the No Fun League.

The bucs CAN'T wear the creamsicle uniforms this year. The league instituted a new rule that went into effect this year that prohibits teams from wearing throw back uniforms that require the players to wear different helmets. They want players to wear the same helmet all year to minimize risk of concussion. So any team that has throw back unis that require a different helmet can't use them anymore thanks to the No Fun League.

Good post^

Still, an orange suede would be nice.

And for the record, those Creamsicle unis are ******g awesome.

This man knows

They are hiddddddeous! u guys are BUGGIN lol ugliest uniforms maybe ever.... Def top 3 ugliest!

Still needs the star and stripes but I'm gonna sacrifice a pair of CG's for the cause lol Chlorines are too blue, they are like a lions blue -I wish they game out with a navy pair like the bears but just white and blue.

the hard life of a Bucs fan :frown: glad i wasnt alone on this one tho. creamsicles are the sickest throwbacks in the league. 

I just tried out for and made the local minor league "semi-pro" football team. Not much is semi-pro about it but I'm still gonna put these bad boys through some rigorous on field testing! lol We're the HV Cowboys SMH. Kinda wanna rock the Fir's as a sign of loyalty to my Jets but we'll see, photos or 3M's will do also.

Pretty excited, first game is Saturday night. Prob won't be cleared for play tho cus I'm getting over some bruised ribs from a little fender bender I had - Regardless I'm happy to be playing a higher level organized ball again.

I remember I played this team last year or the year before, I played for the Brooklyn Blue Devils. Congrats on making the team and have a healthy season

Last edited:
I remember I played this team last year or the year before, I played for the Brooklyn Blue Devils. Congrats on making the team and have a healthy season

Thanks bro, u still playing? This team is in kindof a transition. I'm probably gonna end up running with the DC Bears or QC Vikings unless these guys do some serious recruiting.

Joey, let me know how your ZR1s hold up playing on turf.

Def will do. My pairs from my indoor league held up amazing last winter, but those were the crimsons. Idk how resilient the CG are gonna be. My crimsons still look VNDS after a 12 week season. white outsole Is a little jacked up tho. I think the CG's are gonna take a beating, that nice soft upper is gonna get burnt up, but that's what they are for, so... **** it.

I was gonna get a Drench Pack Turf Jet 97 for away games. That all blue would be sick but the tech is so much better on the ZR1, much lighter and more comfortable. We'll see!

Why not put it in the Calvin Johnson thread?

Won't hurt the thread to compare CJ Trainers and ZR1's. I honestly wanna pick up a pair and see how they do on field compared to the ZR1. I'm gonna get the Gold motor city pair because my one team is black and vegas gold. They would go nice.

I'm finally in the club.. I just bought these color ways.. About damn time.. :nthat:

Welcome to the club Brevis lol

Shoe is incredible, your coming in at a good time, your getting everything for $50 that we payed full price for lol

Back
Top Bottom