Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Looks like the guy who bought those green suede samples listed em back on eBay for 4x the amount. #parasite

DO NOT BUY FROM THAT GUY

I texted him and gave him a decent offer he declined my offer and he said "these are worth wayy more then that" I showed him the ebay link to the pair that was sold for $150 or whatever and he said "that dude is crazy he didnt know what he had blah blah"

So I did a little diggin

come to find out the Green Suede pair was set to release and Nike scrapped it sending pairs to the Nike factory stores and outlets

if you look on instagram and blogs people have come across them in Nike stores for $50

check your local Nike stores

and FYI dont try and item locate it with Nike cause they say they dont see it available but someone posted a receipt of them buying a pair

and someone called a store in TN in they had one size 10

Last edited:
That's a glorious pic above...

BTW, please don't blast me for this, but where do trades take place? I see buy/sell area... Do trades happen in there? Really trying to trade for some black Revis.

That's a glorious pic above...

BTW, please don't blast me for this, but where do trades take place? I see buy/sell area... Do trades happen in there? Really trying to trade for some black Revis.

Put it in your sig and someone will inbox you if they're interested.

a couple samples hit eBay

those green suedes are not worth that much like I said before they are randomly at Nike outlets

look at the tags you can clearly see it has a SKU number and a regular tag unlike samples and promos

I

Last edited:
Good to see this thread continuing to go strong :pimp:

I'm looking for an alley oop: has anyone seen the Cool Greys at outlets or outlet-esque prices? That seems to be one of the GR colorways that has held it's value. I need a second pair to wear into next year.

thanks in advance *revis gang hand shake*

I saw one of the buffoons trying to get $600 for them on ebay had a pic of the tag with the style number on it.  Went through NikeFind to see if they could stock locate which outlets had them, but he told me they were showing as sold out.  I have a feeling they're still in outlets but the number just isn't showing properly in their system or something given they were never put out for retail.  Anyone have any further info?  I would really love this pair.

Same I need sz 11 but I tried going to arundel mill (Maryland), they didn't have anymore but I feel as if they're still out somewhere too. Try looking on social networks as well. If you hear anything let me know and vice versa. More pair will come out through time so keep checking
I saw one of the buffoons trying to get $600 for them on ebay had a pic of the tag with the style number on it.  Went through NikeFind to see if they could stock locate which outlets had them, but he told me they were showing as sold out.  I have a feeling they're still in outlets but the number just isn't showing properly in their system or something given they were never put out for retail.  Anyone have any further info?  I would really love this pair.

Just copped a pair of the blue and whites for $40 at the Little Rock Nike Outlet. So comfortable. They remind me of my AJ 2010's with the bottom-loaded zoom, which is NEVER a bad thing.

Just copped a pair of the blue and whites for $40 at the Little Rock Nike Outlet. So comfortable. They remind me of my AJ 2010's with the bottom-loaded zoom, which is NEVER a bad thing.

thank you. i will be calling them later today.

Saw these in the NIKETALK group in Facebook. On foot look of the PA's finest.

tAyRhxH.jpg

vOPbWFM.jpg

EDIT:
blue/green plaid leather samples, KC Royals, Matt Kemp Pe, Alliquipa, Matt Kemp PE

Last edited:
Saw these in the NIKETALK group in Facebook. On foot look of the PA's finest. Also a couple more pe's the we haven't seen yet

tAyRhxH.jpg

vOPbWFM.jpg

Blue/black leather, blue suede?,blue/white, and the alliquipa

Those have all been posted before or seen. The blue and black pair to the right of the "PA's finest" is a blue and green sample with golden deer logos and a plaid bottom. The next blue and white pair is the KC Royals. The pairs on the end on either side of the Quips are the Matt Kemp PE.

Pair with plaid bottom:

All pairs def flew way under the radar tho. Pretty much no ***** were given, at that point the hype surrounding the shoe had peaked and died off with the denims.

I just think back and have to SMH with this shoe. Such disappointment, they could have released so many PE pairs and samples that would have completely made this shoe a massive hit.

They could have done a "NFL pack" and made PE's after NFL teams and branded them like the steelers pairs and they would have sold so quick.

Release a Super Bowl pair, release a pro bowl... Make them limited but release them, create some hype. Why not?!

The hype on the Volts when they were first limited drove demand up for this shoe so much. Then they flooded the market with the restock and everyone knew then, these would all be easily had.

Whatever... We've beat this dead horse too many times already.

Last edited:

Resident expert checks in and lays down some knowledge... Also provides a nice little vent session. Well done.
I just get so frustrated with how they marketed this shoe to the public and how they made the sickest PE's and samples and then released pretty bland CW's.

I remember when we were all expecting the Super Bowl or Ducks Home colorway to drop, the silver and neon - and they scrapped it after JG confirmed, I was so dissapointed and frustrated, plus that was right after the "224 Denim debacle"

Saw Volts go up on sneakersteal today for $39.99 BTW (1 302 226 2950)

Anybody see that Revis tweet the other day? about how he would rather have 16M and be with an 0-7 team than have 12M and be with the possible playoff seed Jets! SMH

Last edited:
Haven't seen the quote yet, but taking the $ over the wins? I may be one of the few that feels this way, but shame. Hurts my heart.

Back
Top Bottom