Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Finally got a 9.5 in the Black Oregons also have 2 Brooklyn Nets one size 9.5 and the other a 10

Last edited:
I've been searching everywhere for the passing the torch and talaria ZR1s with no luck. Those might be rarest of all
Yeah it seems like those are the least common. I remember seeing a pair of each of them on eBay a while ago for a ridiculous price but I haven't seen anything sense

Gieger at Nike with Trent Casper and Ken Link - I wonder if they are hashing out a ZR2 deal since he's back on a major media outlet team... Makes sense.

Gieger at Nike with Trent Casper and Ken Link - I wonder if they are hashing out a ZR2 deal since he's back on a major media outlet team... Makes sense.

JoeyD, what up kid? i know you're gonna hate me for this, but we still have to hit up that game

"major media outlet team" you say?!

Bruschi and Revis !!!

JoeyD, what up kid? i know you're gonna hate me for this, but we still have to hit up that game

"major media outlet team" you say?!

BARF!

I think John Geiger said that there won't be a ZR 2, can't remember what article though |I

He did, it was cancled cus he went to arm pit Tampa and his first sig is still on shelves for $30 because of the terrible marketing and injury.

Best believe if the Patriots are playoff/Super Bowl bound - they will think real quick of throwing something on the market for him.

Back
Top Bottom