Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Just copped the wolf grey cw off eastbay for less than retail...sz11....PPL R ZZZZZZZZZZ ON THIS MODEL

Nxt up jets cw, then maybe blackout or nets

Also wanted to know if the greys come with xtra laces?

Snagged some CGs off of Eastbay, got that 2 day shipping so that's nice. Hopefully the fit is right. Can't wait.

Just copped the wolf grey cw off eastbay for less than retail...sz11....PPL R ZZZZZZZZZZ ON THIS MODEL

Nxt up jets cw, then maybe blackout or nets

Also wanted to know if the greys come with xtra laces?

Nope, I wish they did come with some

Trolling on eBay and what did I find? A friends and family version of the Crimsons. For a STEAL. Some signs of slight wear, but they're my size so I can live with it. As you can see they have the Revis Island logo on the inside of the heel, The Aliquippa branded insole on the left shoe, and the picture of the state of PA with the star on the right insole. Comes with a second set of crimson laces as well. I was kinda sad that the retail version of the shoes don't get the lace tips like the F&F versions do, but after seeing them in person, it doesn't really matter. All this time I thought they were metal but they are actually plastic. In any case, I love the shoe and as a big JETS fan and big Revis fan, I couldn't be happier. Great shoe, great comfort and excellent build quality and materials. 

Man youre lucky those are pretty sick

Damn, would be dope w/ xtra laces. In the pre-release pics i saw an xtra bag next to the greys, shame they didnt do it. Not even for the jets cw, smh

I love these. I went a half size down and theyre still comfy and plush. I need a few pairs to workout in and to sit on. Exceptional shoe overall.

The silver ones are the oregons. Like the guy above said revis' manager posted picks of it a while back
Was thinking about grabbing the breds cw but might wait it out for the far left dark gray/volt (hopefully not oregon yellow)

Was thinking about grabbing the breds cw but might wait it out for the far left dark gray/volt (hopefully not oregon yellow)

Wow that blue and white pair!! Def my favorite Revis so far. I will certainly be getting those. I know it will never happen, but I wish they did a NY Giants colorway. I think that would look awesome on this shoe.

I
Doubt it, there wasn't a release date for the cool Greys, or the all blacks, shops just placed orders for them and sold them. Just like any other trainer shop they would get.

I'll know the date a week or two before the release of each colorway. I'll post.

Volts Glowing and the limited edition Revis Island glow shirt I copped at the Yardline launch. They made them for the original release of the Fir. Pretty sick.

Ebay has the blackouts up for 135 shipped. Great deal for something still unreleased to the general public

Volts Glowing and the limited edition Revis Island glow shirt I copped at the Yardline launch. They made them for the original release of the Fir. Pretty sick.
Love my volts. Got mad looks when i brought them out in the club friday

I ordered the Cool Greys off of Eastbay earlier today. Just how narrow do these run? All my Jordans are 10.5s, so I stuck with 10.5 with these. You guys think I'll be good with those?

I ordered the Cool Greys off of Eastbay earlier today. Just how narrow do these run? All my Jordans are 10.5s, so I stuck with 10.5 with these. You guys think I'll be good with those?
You should be good. I bought all mine true to size. The fit reminds me a lot of the Kobe 7

You should be good. I bought all mine true to size. The fit reminds me a lot of the Kobe 7

Hmm, never tried on a pair of Kobe 7s. My feet are a little on the wide side, so I'm just hoping I'll be good with these. The narrowest kicks I own are Janoskis, and I'm all over the place in those, I have pairs ranging from 10-11.

Back
Top Bottom