Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Friend and Family.....

via SNEAKERWATCH

UGLY *** clown shoes, lol. Wtf wold you wear these with! They had SO much potential with the CAMO and this is what they come up with? Seriously disappointing to say the least! I could have designed a way sicker CW than this, I bet MOST of us had better ideas for CW's. I even saw a lot of the "what if

Giants

Olympic

Galaxy

Blue Knicks...better than the Orange?

This is a Mobile website link cus I'm on my iPad, but check it out crazy CW mock ups: Dolphins, ********, Yeezy, Nerf, Steelers, and a bunch interesting options, check em out.
http://www.sneakerwatch.com/mobile/detail/014796/

they sell kobe 8s??

Negative on the Kobe's, they're upgrading they're nike account soon so here will be a lot more heat available. But u can find a good deals on general release kicks like Penny's, Speed Turfs, Air Maxes...stuff like that. I'm trying to talk to owner into a Jordan account but your initial investment has to be like $65,000 on stock alone, crazy. But for now they will have EVERY Revis CW available for order before they're on NDC or in stores like FTL, FNL, EB...

UGLY *** clown shoes, lol. Wtf wold you wear these with! They had SO much potential with the CAMO and this is what they come up with? Seriously disappointing to say the least! I could have designed a way sicker CW than this, I bet MOST of us had better ideas for CW's. I even saw a lot of the "what if

Giants

Olympic

Galaxy

Blue Knicks...better than the Orange?

This is a Mobile website link cus I'm on my iPad, but check it out crazy CW mock ups: Dolphins, ********, Yeezy, Nerf, Steelers, and a bunch interesting options, check em out.
http://www.sneakerwatch.com/mobile/detail/014796/
i jus HATE photoshopped sneaker pics
sick.gif
. especially whe they do the infamous "south beach" or "galaxy"

They have the southbeaches, lol. I don't really care ever way. It's kinda cool to see "what if" idk why people get so mad about that. But they came kinda close with the Knicks pair! I honestly like the prance ones better...and YOU DEF can't have a giants pair because they can double as a "patriots" CW as well, Eff that...Jet's are talking about trading Revis. If they do I bet nike does a huge home and away CW release for whatever tea, he goes too...which I really hope they don't trade him.

Killin all of us! That CW is ubsurdddd...gonna look so fresh with Chicago Blackhawks/Bulls gear! Can't wait...

From what I can tell from the photos...that or suede, they look shiny like the synthetic tho...I hope they're synthetic, would be so much sicker than the flat suede/nubuck.

if we are up for doing photoshops, how about the unthinkable and someone bless me with Patriots cw, please and thank you :nthat:

p.s. with a patriots #81 badge on the side as a finishing touch

Last edited:
Just waiting for the Knicks CW. I'll hit you up Joey when it gets closer to releasing 8) .~

if we are up for doing photoshops, how about the unthinkable and someone bless me with Patriots cw, please and thank you :nthat:

p.s. with a patriots #81 badge on the side as a finishing touch

REVIS'S from me for DCS23 just went up to $200 retail. Anybody else a patriots fan? Lol

Just waiting for the Knicks CW. I'll hit you up Joey when it gets closer to releasing 8) .~

Unfortunately I think we're gonna be waiting until end of July-August for these! I think everyone is sleeping on those Silver/Neons. Basically Oregon PE without badges.

REVIS'S from me for DCS23 just went up to $200 retail. Anybody else a patriots fan? Lol

joey, joey, joey, what you got to be like that man?!....you know we got wayyyy back to like single digits pages in this thread...just think of it this way...when the J-E-T-S trade him away to the PATS we gonna be routing for the same team :nthat:

still got love for you though running this thread :smokin

Last edited:
Lol I would have NO words if the pats get him, none...just lots of frustration and more hate an anger for the patriots, if that's even possible. Hopefully they figure out a way to keep him, but once you really read about everything that's going on with the salary cap issues the Jets are having it seems it highly unlikely, they managed themselves into a ridiculous situation. It's ridiculous that they can't even keep they're best player on the team when they don't even have any break out players that would demand a huge salary, other than the idiot Sanchez who doesn't even deserve it, they ****** themselves with this Tebow mess. Anyway I could go on about this for ages, don't wanna do that lol. I'm just gonna think positive thoughts and look forward to the Zoom Revis 2 in Fir/White, lol.

Btw...idk if u caught this but I was so disappointed when Gronk fell on that gay nightclub stage in Vegas, lol. I thought maybe he broke his neck, but no such luck. lol

Rivalry at it's best! Back to the shoes...lol

Lol I would have NO words if the pats get him, none...just lots of frustration and more hate an anger for the patriots, if that's even possible. Hopefully they figure out a way to keep him, but once you really read about everything that's going on with the salary cap issues the Jets are having it seems it highly unlikely, they managed themselves into a ridiculous situation. It's ridiculous that they can't even keep they're best player on the team when they don't even have any break out players that would demand a huge salary, other than the idiot Sanchez who doesn't even deserve it, they ****** themselves with this Tebow mess. Anyway I could go on about this for ages, don't wanna do that lol. I'm just gonna think positive thoughts and look forward to the Zoom Revis 2 in Fir/White, lol.

Btw...idk if u caught this but I was so disappointed when Gronk fell on that gay nightclub stage in Vegas, lol. I thought maybe he broke his neck, but no such luck. lol

Rivalry at it's best! Back to the shoes...lol

wow, we about to go in now..........actually, i should be asleep, since i have work in 2 hours! remind me to get at you at least via text for your choice of words! would love to post some stuff here, but it would be unfair to what is actually a nice thread we have going here for ALL NFL fans/revis fans/shoe fans...that is the very least we can agree on, lol

Back
Top Bottom