Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Just came across these pics of the black/volt colorway. I need these in my life.

Any on foot pics of the Jets colorway? I have an oppurtunity to get the swoosh price on em so I just want to finalize my decision soon.

EastbayRep, why did you post sizes 14, 15, and 16 when they were never available for purchase? Guys with big feet like me got all excited over nothing, disappointed.

So is this shoe not available in larger sizes? I ordered a 16 and was happy to see nike showing love to the large guys again but after reading this maybe not. Any updates Eastbay Rep?

The shoes were available in size 14, 15 and 16 but in very limited quantities and they sold out rather quickly. We are not going to post sizes of shoes we do not have.

EastbayRep - Dan

I like the look of this shoe a lot, can't wait til they get in.

What school did he go to? Potential CW?

Guess I have myself a new gym shoe to work into the rotation.  Gotta support my boy Revis so it may be time to cut down my list of other stuff over the coming months.

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205.
Sincerely, Eastbay

Nice. Backordered on launch date.

We do appreciate your patience, but at this time we cannot give an exact time on when the website will be updated with the correct price as it is currently the weekend. We ask that you please check back for updates. Thanks.
EastbayRep - Christina

WIll wait until update to order, don't want to deal with price adjustments and refunds afterwards

^ the sooner they do that, the better. if they wait too long, i might have to change my mind because the kobe 8 iD preview goes live in a couple of days lol. stoked!

can't wait and let it be know i hate the jets with a passion, but couldn't pass up a revis sig and this cw. got to respect his game

Last edited:
Revis is pretty sick though. I might cop these ... they really resemble the 06-07 mike vicks which i like

Back
Top Bottom