Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I know Revis input on this shoe was that he really liked the Yeezy 1s and wanted to incorporate that

pleaseeeeee release one of them yeezy Tan or Net colorways

From @nikestore

2cxfasm.jpg

:pimp:

I believe the Volt colorway is already in stock @ Nike Yardline Champs Wayne, NJ. Might want to give them a call before you head out though.

& The Nike Zoom Revis 1 black/red colorway is officially listed Black/white-bright crimson on nike's release calender.

New to the forums guys! Normally just a reader, figure Id jump in on the writing too. 

FYI theres a few sizes of the Black White and Crismon on Ebay for 150 + shipping for those who don't want to wait for official release. Unfortunately he didnt have my sz :-/

saw the black and volts at mercer today :smokin :smokin so much nicer in person. may not even try for the kd dmvs now

Last edited:
The coolgreys look nice & i'm not a big fan of grey shoes. Those will be bought at the right price.

I found these pictures on ebay. They look real nice :pimp:

$(KGrHqR,!lgFC3B2tDF0BQw8EHFe2g~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16N,!yUE9s6NDMjfBQw8DgsDSQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!rMFB6Th!!I1BQw8EMCR6g~~60_57.JPG

628251403_o.jpg

628251422_o.jpg

628251437_o.jpg

628251338_o.jpg

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Wow. I'm coming to the realization that maybe i just like this shoe a lot. Every colorway i see i am like, wow that looks good, wow that looks good, I want Blk/red, volt, and now grey.....settling for one is going to be tough....i hate xmas time

Last edited:
I've been watching that Revis Island pair for a minute now :lol: Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair this weekend.

damn those cool greys are fire

sig shoe of the year and its not close imo

Last edited:
Of course they'd drop a Cool Grey pair.
mean.gif

Co-sign that comment back there about this shoe not having a bad colorway yet.  Just a great job by Nike all around.  Going to wait for a lot of these to get slashed down in price.  For now just the Volts and the Air Trainer 1's for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom