Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I hit em up earlier today, said he was out of the blacks

have you tried checkin ebay? I believe theres a selling of the blacks for around 109 dollars.

Yea im prob just gonna cop from that seller, Ne idea how the quality is on that sellers pairs?

U talked to Shane tho? I thought he was off today...

Yup i texted him directly, said he could hook it up for the same price but hes outta stock

Love what you do for this thread JoeyD but couldnt disagree more on this years draft. The amount of defensive talent is unbelievable.  Barkevious Mingo would be considered one of the top pass rushers in most drafts and doesnt crack most expert top 5s

I just hope the Jets dont reach for a player to fill a need. They lack talent in so many areas, taking the best guy on the board makes the most sense .SIs latest mock gave them Cordarrelle Patterson. From what I saw last year at UT, he was great against mediocre competition, and nonexistent against top tier programs.
I'm disgusted with the Jets managment and the situation they have put the team in, and the bargaining position they have put themselves in with Reivs. it's Absurd what they have done with this team. You never know with the Jets man, and ridiculous ******** can happen. I really don't wanna see Revis get traded I think it's going to be a huge mistake. He's too much of an asset defensively to just toss up for a few picks. The next few seasons are def going to be lame duck seasons for the NYJ. I wish they could have made a move for Alex Smith, he just went to the Cheifs.
That's one move I'm glad we didn't make.  Giving up a 2nd rounder plus more for a game manager is a waste.  You can get the same production out of a guy like Matt Moore without giving up draft choices.

As for Revis, as much as my denial won't allow me to imagine the thought of him on another team, it's going to happen.  Tannenbaum created this situation with that stupid 4 year contract with the no franchise tag clause.  Guy has made an absolute mess of this team.

AHHH sooo tempted to pull the trigger! I dont post in here much but I read every comment. Love these shoes, I just need to man up and buy a pair already!
This x9923493. Mostly waiting for the silver/neon or nets or if crimson drops below $90 somewhere for me to scoop up. My priority right now is towards Roshes lol.

That's one move I'm glad we didn't make.  Giving up a 2nd rounder plus more for a game manager is a waste.  You can get the same production out of a guy like Matt Moore without giving up draft choices.

As for Revis, as much as my denial won't allow me to imagine the thought of him on another team, it's going to happen.  Tannenbaum created this situation with that stupid 4 year contract with the no franchise tag clause.  Guy has made an absolute mess of this team.
I couldn't agree more, I have NO idea how they could back themself into such a bad barganing position with Revis. They have NO play at all...NO ground to stand on, he can demand whatever he wants and they're ****** if they don't pay it, cus in 2014 they lose him for NOTHING as a free agent. So they're gonna trade him now and get something out of him, I'm gonna be so bitter. He's my favorite player, favorite team...the dude endources everything I like to wear from hats to clothes to shoes...idk it's just weird, I know this is gonna sound gay but he likes everything I like...It's just ironic.

Call Sneakerworld and ask for Shane. He has all colorways. Tell him Joey D sent you and he'll hook u up $140 shipped. Great customer service and return buyer program. Tons of guys have gotten pairs from him in here, check out a few pages and won't get far without seeing a good comment about his service. 845-791-4440, hit him up.

Cool thanks for the help..

Comfort isn't even the word to describe these.

Since I don't need much of anything from Jordan brand, I will be adding a few more of these to the collection over the next few months.  Wonderful shoe.

Comfort isn't even the word to describe these.

Since I don't need much of anything from Jordan brand, I will be adding a few more of these to the collection over the next few months.  Wonderful shoe.

They're full zoom magical foot massaging pillow-pedic awesomenss handed down to us from the ******g shoe gods of nikedom. U ******* better pray they drop a ZR2. Amen.

They're full zoom magical foot massaging pillow-pedic awesomenss handed down to us from the ******g shoe gods of nikedom. U ******* better pray they drop a ZR2. Amen.

Shout out to sneakerworld, got my volts today and they are amazing. Just need the fir and crimsons and I'm good.

Jus got this shirt in....perfect match for this shoe in general

Wish i could take off the jets logo tho since its all about BIG BLUE!

Jus got this shirt in....perfect match for this shoe in general

Wish I could take off the jets logo tho since its all about BIG BLUE!
Holy **** that Jets shirt matches Jets colored shoes PERFECTLY! Johnny boy that made me laugh...Sick shirt tho, I have all of them, Revis is the only one I wear. I would rather clean my shoes with the Sanchez and Tebow ones.

Revis knows t-shirt might be red and gold next year, rumor is San Fran is highly interested, they just aquired mad trades with the Alex Smith trade. Gold red and white ZR? I'm not buying em, **** that. I ain't helping none of you ******* that want em get em either...lol SALTY

Shout out to sneakerworld, got my volts today and they are amazing. Just need the fir and crimsons and I'm good.

Shane can get them too homie, plus your a return customer he'll give you a deal more than he already does, specially if you buy them together.

Ohh and BTW I got my old account back....so PM me here! Sorry for the switching back and forth it's just as annoying for me, lol.

The CGs seem to sold out on FTL and EB, finally wore my CGs last nite and i didnt want to take them off.. Felt like i was walking on whip cream...

I was going to get the Foams on saturday but screw that im going to grab at least to more pairs of ZR, wish they were in GS sz so my girl could get a pair

^^^ What are the firs?

Wore my Big Apples today breakin necks in da hood :smokin no really though everybody asked me what kicks I was wearing.

Back
Top Bottom