Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Nahhh man these...crimsons? breds? ***** are just too tough

I wasn't sure what u meant, yes those are the crimsons, my bad. I thought you meant the soles were still icy...but I was confused because they are a trans sole so they should always be clean. I was crazy about the crimsons at first, haven't even taken them out of the box since the week I bought them. at least my pair that I casually wear. I play on turf with my other pair, maybe that's why they lost their luster to me. Either that or I would just rather wear my bred 11 or 4, HGG 13 or any other Bred Jordan instead of those when I look for a red n black shoe to wear. They just ended up at the bottom if my bred wear list. I do see alot of people using them for athletics or in the gym tho.

I was tweeting with Geiger the other day and he said "coming soon" so...

The were supposed to drop the 25 I assumed for draft day. I guess they moved it up tho! I would assume Shane is still taking orders for them. I gotta call him and see if they're on the net.

Last edited:
Maybe if I was wearing these I wouldn't have busted my nose playing football, lol. Brevis heads my **** is ****** up!

If anybody finds info on the socks please message me ASAP. I've been looking high and low for the revis island socks. I'll probably cop like 5 pairs each lol

been using my wolf greys at the gym for about 2 months and decided to bring out the crimsons. those things definitely pop. did not realize the soles would show that much and with the white strap it really sets the shoe off.

have all the cw thus far, just waiting on my order of the white/3m to arrive, but so far the wolf grey are my fav. they are so versatile. have a special package on the way and will definitely post pics when it arrives. wont move everyone, but it was something i had to have.

I've been able to see every CW in person at my Champs (except for firs) and I own the Volts.

I was contemplating getting another pair of Zr1s and was gonna get the CGs, but I just saw the white/3m and THEY ARE RIDICULOUS. like they'll def get dirty and the soles will yellow but they are so sick. I mean the 3m strap was glowing in my hand, it's not the 3m that needs flash photography

been using my wolf greys at the gym for about 2 months and decided to bring out the crimsons. those things definitely pop. did not realize the soles would show that much and with the white strap it really sets the shoe off.

have all the cw thus far, just waiting on my order of the white/3m to arrive, but so far the wolf grey are my fav. they are so versatile. have a special package on the way and will definitely post pics when it arrives. wont move everyone, but it was something i had to have.
Yeah, grey's are my favs

Yeah, grey's are my favs as well.

I've been able to see every CW in person at my Champs (except for firs) and I own the Volts.

I was contemplating getting another pair of Zr1s and was gonna get the CGs, but I just saw the white/3m and THEY ARE RIDICULOUS. like they'll def get dirty and the soles will yellow but they are so sick. I mean the 3m strap was glowing in my hand, it's not the 3m that needs flash photography

Damn, now i needa see em lol

I love em

I BEEN telling everyone how dope these 3m's are in hand, ya'll sleeping on em HARD. You def need to check em out ASAP. They are CRACKIN, they might be my favorite new CW.

#Knickstape dropping this Wednesday?

Idk why the py changed the date midweek, strange. Also Knicks aren't on Nike.Net yet which might lead to them being limited...I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I know.

I BEEN telling everyone how dope these 3m's are in hand, ya'll sleeping on em HARD. You def need to check em out ASAP. They are CRACKIN, they might be my favorite new CW.
Idk why the py changed the date midweek, strange. Also Knicks aren't on Nike.Net yet which might lead to them being limited...I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I know.
Yeah picked up the 3M $130 No tax, free shipping.  Love them, wife loved them too!

Hopefully my champs has em to catch a peep, only store roun me that ive seen ZR1s :smh:

Last edited:
The Knicks are pretty nice, but the 3ms are AMAZING imho, volts 3ms and cgs are my favorites
I saw the 3m in person and didnt like them. Top three as of now

1. Cool Grays

2. Volts

3. Jets

Oregons could challenge for the top spot when they release

if i miss out on the milan AM1s this weekend im gonna cop the 3ms, need to find that birthday coupon for champs etc so i can cop for 105

Back
Top Bottom