Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Releasing this summer lol

Last edited:
so guys, ive been bitter as **** about this revis trade & stopped looking at this thread. what's good with those photo blues? look dope

so guys, ive been bitter as **** about this revis trade & stopped looking at this thread. what's good with those photo blues? look dope
Agreed about the bitterness. Nobody has posted Photo Blue pics yet. I haven't copped em yet, I'm waiting for them to go on sale. I learned my lesson with that. Has anybody got them?
That reverse Knickstape cw is CRAZY!!!
Way sicker than the knickstape they released IMO.

And of course eastbay sends me a ****** pair of whts (unlaced, creased, yellow soles)

N sry yall whts aint even all that in person IMO...will be returning asap

Last edited:
And of course eastbay sends me a ****** pair of whts (unlaced, creased, yellow soles)

N sry yall whts aint even all that in person IMO...will be returning asap
wowwww, yellow? idk how that's even possible...they were probably worn previous. I won't even **** with eastbay, I've heard to many horror stories specially dealing with this shoe in particular. My white have been worn numerous times and no yellowing at all, not even close.

Sry you weren't feelin em bro, I think they are one of the cleanest CW's to drop IMO. I love em, it would def piss me off getting a ****** up pair tho.

wowwww, yellow? idk how that's even possible...they were probably worn previous. I won't even **** with eastbay, I've heard to many horror stories specially dealing with this shoe in particular. My white have been worn numerous times and no yellowing at all, not even close.

Sry you weren't feelin em bro, I think they are one of the cleanest CW's to drop IMO. I love em, it would def piss me off getting a ****** up pair tho.

Yea prob the last time i deal wit eastbay, guess i got lucky wit my CGs :lol:

But yea not really feelin the WHTS that much....the 3M is str8 crack tho, cant wait for silvers now :nerd:

Ill post the pics of my photo blues tomorrow.  It's been a little crazy with the tornado ripping through town.  Didn't have any utilities for a couple of days.

Hows the performance on these or is everyone wearing them casually? Looking for some new trainers to work out in.

Depends on what you're doing. Very responsive, great lateral support, and you also get incredible lockdown. My one gripe with the shoe is that it could be more breathable. My advice to you, is to pick up a pair, hit the gym, if you don't like em you can always return them or rock them casually.

On another note, I accepted I would never own the blk/volts because I refused to pay retail. I was just browsing swoosh and came across a FSR!! I immediately pulled the trigger on a pair..can't wait for them to come in. WHEN ARE THE GREY/VOLT dropping? someone please provide us with some solid info!!

Ill post the pics of my photo blues tomorrow.  It's been a little crazy with the tornado ripping through town.  Didn't have any utilities for a couple of days.

Yes plz, curious about these now...n hope all is well wit u n ur ppls

There is a Full Size Run of the Jets and Crimson colorways on eBay right now for $99.99 with FREE shipping. They even have up size 18. 

Back
Top Bottom