Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Nike was bound to pull the rug out from underneath us all eventually. Too many easy cops for their liking. :lol:

Thanks for the info. Rehobath Factory Store in Delaware still has a bunch.. Just copped over the phone from there. but the price is 59.97.. still a great price for these kicks.
Which pair? Blackouts?

With all due respect...

Go kick rocks bro.

You are the first person to seriously complain about this shoe on this thread.

You have garbage Lebron super hero's with a price tag of almost $300 after tax and foams with 15 year old technology selling for $250 sometimes $260 after tax, Air Max runners selling for $180 and your complaining about $130 for IMO the best, most comfortable, supportive and durable cross trainer that Nike has released in the past 15 years. Smh, ur not gonna pull any sympathy from me or probably anyone else on this thread about the price or quality of this shoe.

How you complain about paying retail, none of us will ever know. Not to mention you get them for half price and your still complaining.

Some people are picking these up for $40, that's ridiculous for a shoe of this quality.

I challenge you to find a better cross trainer shoe for a lower price.

I was asked why $85 was the most I'd pay. And I gave my opinion.

Maybe more should be open to complain. The zoom is amazing. On my pair, the flywire is cheap and lacks any sort of tension.

Like I said, Maybe its for good reason this is my first Nike shoe pickup of 2013.. 95% of the shoes are crap quality. I know more people "OUT" of buying shoes regularly than those that are actively buying.. And don't worry, I have ranted in the Kobe and Lebron threads over the years.. I value these at $85, which pretty much means every other Nike shoe is ridiculously overpriced, and thus a very good reason that I don't own any of them. Take one walk in an outlet. Not one shoe feels of natural leather or softness. It's as bad as the days I browsed through payless shoes.

I was asked why $85 was the most I'd pay. And I gave my opinion.

Maybe more should be open to complain. The zoom is amazing. On my pair, the flywire is cheap and lacks any sort of tension.

Like I said, Maybe its for good reason this is my first Nike shoe pickup of 2013.. 95% of the shoes are crap quality. I know more people "OUT" of buying shoes regularly than those that are actively buying.. And don't worry, I have ranted in the Kobe and Lebron threads over the years.. I value these at $85, which pretty much means every other Nike shoe is ridiculously overpriced, and thus a very good reason that I don't own any of them. Take one walk in an outlet. Not one shoe feels of natural leather or softness. It's as bad as the days I browsed through payless shoes.

I love this shoe tons, but you're right in the fact that these are probably too pricey at retail still (just like all other Nike shoes these days). Have material costs gone up? A little, but some have also gone down in the past few years and yet were seeing 30% price increases on retail from just five years ago.

Also I agree with you about walking into a Nike store and being very disappointed with the quality of shoes. Honestly that's why I love these is they don't feel cheap like 99% of Nike kicks do nowadays. I know that lots of the shoes with fuse and mesh and all that have performance benefits, but it's at the point where some of these shoes have very little realistic casual appeal, although some people still rock them casually. Call me crazy, but id rather have shoes like these with a few extra ounces on them and a little more "feel" to them over all that new crap. And don't even get me started on nsw or JB retros... I refuse to buy almost all those releases just because I know they're gonna be uncomfortable and feel like crap. Those of you that have or had OG Jordan's or older Nike trainers know what I'm talkin about in terms of shoes just "feeling" right and these are some of the only shoes Nike still makes that have that "feel" to them.

So that's why I'll pay $130 even though they aren't worth it - cause that's about my only option for a QUALITY, comfortable, good looking for casual purposes (IMO) Nike shoe.

I'd agree that the retail tag is a touch pricey, but I still didn't hesitate on grabbing the CGs when they came out. LOVE those shoes sooooo much, despite the rumors of the sole's demise color-wise.

With that being said, I kind of have the same issue with the flywire on my pair. For the most part, the exposed flywire doesn't seem to do much for me performance wise. Had a pair of the new Frees with the same thing, and thought they were super uncomfortable. But, on the Revis the exposed flywire looks super dope.

Quip CW for $59.00 get at em fellas!

I tried on a pair of these awhile back.  I loved the feel of them but could never decide on a CW and just passed in general.

I would love those kemps and the PTT, Nike seem to get off on teasing us with all the damn near impossible to get c/w

I can't say I've spent much time just walking around in these, but I've spent a fair amount of time training in them and... man these things are unreal. I've been pretty critical of Nike's training line, and I usually just end up lifting and training in whatever hoops shoes I've been playing in, but these are my new favorites. Great stability, terrific comfort, and traction is just what I'd like.

All this limited crap is underwhelming. Done with the revis

this is how I feel... gonna try to get the coolgreys & crimsons some time before the end of summer then just move on to the calvin johnsons trainers. i really hope they don't pull this friends and family crap with those.

Back
Top Bottom