Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

custom WTT revis done for me by Dc30

Last edited:
saw this on my twitter - shoes aren't mine. Shows you how much sample prices drop after worn.

Last edited:
Have the Camo's n Volts. I was able to get 2 pairs of the blackouts recently. 1 off Ebay and the other from the nike outlet in Utah for $64 plus shipping. I did a phone order. I've got the adidas pure boost and flyknit lunar 2 but for me this is the most comfortable shoe. I'm on my feet for extended periods of time with no problem.

Never seen these before Stephen Strasburg samples 

another one

Last edited:
any one know where i could get some blackouts? i need a pair of all black pairs for shoes and i would like to pick these up if i could. thanks for your help everyone

size 12 by the way

any one know where i could get some blackouts? i need a pair of all black pairs for shoes and i would like to pick these up if i could. thanks for your help everyone

size 12 by the way
SAME!  I'm beasting for a pair of SZ 12 blackouts.  LMK if you find some.

Last edited:
Did you guess have any discomfort around the pinky toe area?.......... How does the zoom feel on these?

Does anyone have a way I can find the ************* ZR1?  I've been looking all over for this and can not find it anywhere.  I'm looking for a size 8.5 to 9.5 if anyone out there can help me out.  Glad that there are still a few people out there that still love this shoe.

tennis ball / talaria ZR1 is what I'm looking for.  I accidentally said competitors name in my last thread.  Whoops!

Talaria is hard to find... I'll keep my eyes open though.
I appreciate it.  Looking for those and any of the new MLP PE's.  I already have the 112's, B&E, both Oregons, PA's Finest and Jordan 2's.  Actually wore the B&E's today.  Love this model so much!

Back
Top Bottom