Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I thought I'd share this with you all, figured you might appreciate!

When the Revis dropped, I loved the design, but was a bit hesitant since I'm a Dolphins fan, but I went against my better judgement as such and got the photo blue Revis on swoosh discount, absolutely loved the shoe. Made me mad I skipped/missed the denim release.

One day at a local sneaker convention, a guy walked by wearing a pair, and long story short, they were my size! He didn't want to sell but said he might in the future. Future came, I made an offer, and he delivered. # 31 of 224.

I've since wore them a few times myself, and always get compliments. Revis is a local here, from Pittsburgh.

With all of that said, I ran into a few people who are directly related to Revis, promising they'd get them signed for me. So after about a year of promising, and about a month without my shoes, they are finally back in my hands, with both shoes signed!

Funny thing is, I gave him a silver marker cuz I knew black wouldn't be visible. Apparently he first signed the right shoe in black sharpie, then again over in silver, then signed the left as well.

Hope y'all like em!

I'm sure there aren't many signed pairs out there lol.

I thought I'd share this with you all, figured you might appreciate!

When the Revis dropped, I loved the design, but was a bit hesitant since I'm a Dolphins fan, but I went against my better judgement as such and got the photo blue Revis on swoosh discount, absolutely loved the shoe. Made me mad I skipped/missed the denim release.

One day at a local sneaker convention, a guy walked by wearing a pair, and long story short, they were my size! He didn't want to sell but said he might in the future. Future came, I made an offer, and he delivered. # 31 of 224.

I've since wore them a few times myself, and always get compliments. Revis is a local here, from Pittsburgh.

With all of that said, I ran into a few people who are directly related to Revis, promising they'd get them signed for me. So after about a year of promising, and about a month without my shoes, they are finally back in my hands, with both shoes signed!

Funny thing is, I gave him a silver marker cuz I knew black wouldn't be visible. Apparently he first signed the right shoe in black sharpie, then again over in silver, then signed the left as well.

Hope y'all like em!

I'm sure there aren't many signed pairs out there lol.

I was told that he will likely sign with another brand, don't hold me to it, but if so you heard it here first.

I was told that he will likely sign with another brand, don't hold me to it, but if so you heard it here first.

if he did it would be adidas no doubt

his manager John is big on fashion and adidas is making moves in that field (Pharrell, Kanye, ASAP Rocky, Y3, RAF SIMONS and so on)

Funny thing is I don't know who the last 3 people are on that list. Feel like I'm getting old but all the new music is trash.

If I get any updates I'll let you know, he's from here in Pittsburgh so he still has family here

if he did it would be adidas no doubt

his manager John is big on fashion and adidas is making moves in that field (Pharrell, Kanye, ASAP Rocky, Y3, RAF SIMONS and so on)
Yeah adidas would be the most likely move
first time i saw those RG3 adidas trianers i thought of ZR1s x LeBron X lows
Funny thing is I don't know who the last 3 people are on that list. Feel like I'm getting old but all the new music is trash.

If I get any updates I'll let you know, he's from here in Pittsburgh so he still has family here
if you can land any PEs or samples let me know. im still after ZR2s + a bunch of colorways 
smokin.gif

I want all the revis I can get...
...for the low.

Def love the zoom revis, but ive been spoiled by these outlet steals.

If I recall correctly, he wears 11.5, and most common sample size is 9, I just never get lucky

I'm just glad that this thread is active again.  It was pretty quiet in here for a long time..

I have 10 DS ZR1 pairs of my favorite GR's in storage for when I want to bust these out a few years down the road.  All my ZR1 samples / PE's stay on my feet more than any J's, Nike, or Asics.

Easily one of my favorite silhouettes ever.

picked up some Sz11 beauty and essex samples off ebay

+ sz12 crimson samples and sz13 super bowl samples off a fellow NTer

im officially broke. ill post pictures later.

new ZR2 color way on eBay.. they should just drop them to the public with the Super Bowl win and all

Back
Top Bottom