:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

I posted the same pair in June ... I'm flattered though.

I did like yours

But isn't your airbag blue??

Sup fam,
Got my Kill Bill Lebron 9s finally in, and went to work! First things first, I brushed a mix of acetone and water on the insides of the shoes since they ran small. Wore them for about an hour with double elite socks. Hurt like hell, but they did stretch a bit.
Next I prepped them up and went to work! They look good to me, minus that blob of paint. I'm ready to do my dunkman KD4 ids when they come in! Enjoy the pix, and check my flickr for more pix

I hate prepping #lebron9 #lebron #igsneakercommunity #size15 by K-V-N, on Flickr

First try at paint splattering #lebron #lebron9 #igsneakercommunity by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Lebron 9 ID Kill Bill with blood splatter by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Lebron 9 ID Kill Bill by K-V-N, on Flickr
I'm trying to add speckle effect to my 10s please walk me through this process an what I should buy

Orlando Johnson played in LeBron IX iD's last night

indiana pacers player wore nike id lebron 9 james king shoe sneaker heat custom nba basketball

To anyone who has worn their pair for awhile, does the shoe stretch out any? I bought a pair of swingmans in my usual size and they are a little bit close and they are uncomfortable because of this. I hope they will expand after a couple wears.. . .

Last edited:
To anyone who has worn their pair for awhile, does the shoe stretch out any? I bought a pair of swingmans in my usual size and they are a little bit close and they are uncomfortable because of this. I hope they will expand after a couple wears.. . .

Good question. Im about to get the dunkmans to ball in and all i keep reading about is how small these run, which scares me for my bunyans. BUT, ive also read that after a few wears, ppl say that they dont wanna take them off bcuz of how comfy they are after theyve been broken in. So, we'll see when i get my brogans in them. Got the toenail clippers ready too.

Good question. Im about to get the dunkmans to ball in and all i keep reading about is how small these run, which scares me for my bunyans. BUT, ive also read that after a few wears, ppl say that they dont wanna take them off bcuz of how comfy they are after theyve been broken in. So, we'll see when i get my brogans in them. Got the toenail clippers ready too.
toenail clippers lol!

Last edited:
Just for those interested...

Lebron 9 Lows OLYMPICS at SAN LEANDRO NIKE CLEARANCE CENTER $79.99.  Size 10.5 ONLY (3 pairs left I think) One per person though.  Phone order!

Back
Top Bottom