Official NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Leagues Now Forming!

Quote:
Autopick Draft?
:nerd:
nerd.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Jyokogawa@gmail.com

California, sign me up,
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

You guys realize how long a live draft would take with 20 teams, right?

For the sake of fairness, (not everyone has 4 hours to blow on a live draft) we'll go with an auto draft. If you don't want to spend a lot of time configuring your predraft rankings, you can always trade after the draft is over.

You can't compare vs. league results across leagues, because it's relative to the quality of your league. Our leagues will allow us to determine the best player on NikeTalk. What offers greater bragging rights, beating 10 losers at work/school or competing against over 100 of your fellow NikeTalk members and emerging victorious?

True NBA fans should be pleased that you actually have to dig down and pick up quality reserves and role players, to utilize the full scope of your NBA expertise, rather than slapping together "superstars" off reputation like a video game / Team USA.

imblue87@hotmail.com

count me in. If i'm in.. this will be my 3rd team this season. Might confuse the hell out of me but still, i wanna play!
sig is overrated. At least until i come up with something good

bforbernard@tmail.com

nashville, tennessee.

so what stats are being counted?

strictly points only?....

so i know how to pre-rank my players.
i was just a little kid
in the windy city of chicago.​

2e5qr7s.jpg

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

This sounds like a really fun system. Hopefully this works out and we could try other sports.

evan911@msn.com

Minnesota

"Fantasy is what people want, but reality is what they need." - Lauryn Hill

hotshots24, MJRM2384, truestt, jay y kay, and denni5themenace: what are your locations?

PLEASE DO NOT GO BACK AND EDIT A PREVIOUS REPLY. Just reply again, and WHEN YOU REPLY, PLEASE RE-POST YOUR E-MAIL AND YOUR LOCATION.

Thanks.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

sorry edit** count me out.
RAIDER NATIONflow sweet as devils food, i eat angels for dinner, call me wat cha' want i dont give a finga in the middle

mrmossyman84@aol.com

Buffalo, NY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Wow this looks awesome...

I know i may not be a Sports Forum regular... but i AM a huge fantasy sports player and would love to get in on this if i can!

gregnice120@yahoo.com / Bay Area
Niketalk T-Shirt​
For President in 2008​
If Method Man supports it, I support it...​

Alright, I changed my mind. :lol:
laugh.gif

KiddinLikeJason@gmail.com (I'm not giving out my government name e-mail on here) :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

MisterMP0315@yahoo.com

Indianapolis, Indiana

I am usually correct on predictions in any sport that interests me and it will show in this fantasy league. I'm already murking the league I'm in in the NFL.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

hey meth, i know im not a sports forum regular but count me in. I'm already in 4 different fantasy bball leagues

armanzaballa@gmail.com

i will be devoted to it all season
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bringing the Joe Montana years BACK​

Quote:
I would prefer a live draft, but I understand if we can't
s. Folks who work for a living or have full social lives should have a fair short at this, too.

2. There are just too many people in each league. We're looking at 15 - 20 people per league here, selecting 10 players each. And you thought the real draft was boring.

edit: Guys, if you don't want to provide your city, that's fine - just know that you'll be placed last and assigned to whichever league(s) still needs players.

Back
Top Bottom