*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

ok scrappycocko, your really starting to annoy, first of all lets separate your lack of intelligence from your "opinion" by pointing out that in now way was that a "double post" because they are two different pics.  second, since this is a public forum, you are, unfortunately for us, allowed to spew your blatantly ignorant opinions.  you could have made your opinion known by just stating the lack of appeal that certain pair of kicks had to you.  but instead you chose to announce your distaste with his post like you were personally insulted by it, which leads me to believe you have some deeper issues going on than we really care to know about.  so lets keep it moving and appreciate the people who are contributing. thank you
          its an honest opinion cmon now 
ohwell.gif

anyone have any info on these ?

jordan retro xiii low black/maize sz. 9.5

notice the 999999 under the bar code.  isn't that meant for samples only ?  this pair also has the white sticker on the insole with the size run information that most samples have.  the thing is this pair comes with the original box and is a sz. 9.5.  i know samples are usually only sz. 9 or 13, but not always, but this pair doesn't really make sense.  must be a mistake on JB's part ?

^I am leaning towards "Promo" item, i have some nikes in super odd sizes with 999999 under the barcode in very weird sizes...6, 5.5, 9, 14, etc....that were released and had no real differences compared to other shoes besides possibly the material...

Those "ugly" samples hold more value than most of the stuff you see released.  Pretty much everything doesn't make it to a grand scale production (limited, QS, GR or whatever) has more collection and monetary value. 

It's like how some people consider Picasso's paintings ugly; if he scribbled something on a napkin and signed it, as it never makes it to an art gallery, it would hold great value.  

i love this thread. i never got into the sample stuff and probably never will but i can appreciate the work you guys put in.

Sample Clear Sole Away's Perhaps? Anyways I like my pair over GR's. Here are some pictures. Hyperfuse/Lebron Soldier IV pics on the way. 
pimp.gif

4750744815_429b01543b_b.jpg

4750746329_ae14293efe_b.jpg

4751389230_a92f97e149_b.jpg

4751387624_50f20cd2a6_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Those "ugly" samples hold more value than most of the stuff you see released.  Pretty much everything doesn't make it to a grand scale production (limited, QS, GR or whatever) has more collection and monetary value. 

It's like how some people consider Picasso's paintings ugly; if he scribbled something on a napkin and signed it, as it never makes it to an art gallery, it would hold great value.  

i never said anything about the value of the shoes i just said its ugly because thats what my eyes sees i dont care if its limited or whatever it is and  i dont think it will ever be much of a value someday because its a higher numbered jordan and again its ugly, leave Picassos painting off this because i dont think anybody ever said hes paintings are ugly. 

anyways, THOSE KOBE SAMPLES ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Those sample 8's......
Aahh they make me not want to ever wear my playoff 8's anymore.
And those Red/black 14's too.
Great thread.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

This thread really died.

I've been waiting for you or carter to post some new things up lol
most of my samples have already been posted or are not that interesting hehe....

^^^ Nice Kobe PE samples! The Kobe...dam thats throwback.

Has anyone seen those doctered aj1 bred sale samples with the chanel logo on the back??? LOL
Its a shame that these shoes are being butchered like this just to make a little more cash. so sad.

Anyone planning to get those sample paint splattered 4's ? There's no tag but the stitching on them looks pretty good from what I saw.

Anyone planning to get those sample paint splattered 4's ? There's no tag but the stitching on them looks pretty good from what I saw.

Back
Top Bottom