Official NLDS San Francisco Giants vs. Cincinnati Reds Series Thread (3-2 SF) SF Advances to NLCS

BTW, before every game I said "GL" or posted here - they lost...

Decided not to the last 3 games. #superstitious

Congrats guys.

Never did I think that the Giants were going to be in this situation after Sunday. I'm so glad this team never gave up and pulled it out when their backs were against the wall.I'm so happy right now!
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif
o9q2ah.gif

DA GIANTS!!!!!!! DA TORTURE!!! DA BULLPEN!!!!

This team has morphed back to the 2010 torture team.....and I'm fine with whatever happens as long as I never witness a pathetic outting like last Sunday.

What a game!!! I am so jacked up right now!!! Very little was accomplished at work today.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Giants clubhouse celebration was dope!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Dudes were in there enjoying themselves to the fullest.

Congrats to SF fans.

Last edited:
WHAT A GAME! WHAT A SERIES!

Now that the game is over I can put down my thoughts. When Posey hit the GS I wanted to post so bad but didn't want to jinx anything. My God, the Reds had runners on 1st and 2nd every inning from the 5th inning on. Hats off to them and their fans, they were incredible. Phillips was a beast every game, and Ludwick was such a monster for them. They have a really really good team.

Now for our guys...Pagan, sort of a tough series but you had great spots. You had an awesome sliding catch!...Scutaro, rough series but you, like Pagan, came through the last two games...Panda, I love you man...Posey, that's whatan MVP AB looks like! Way to stick it Latos (F*** YOU, LATOS! EAT S***!)...Pence, hey, if the speech worked then good for you...Belt, I liked your patience at the plate throughout, good job...Blanco, you quietly had a good series. Hacked here and there and fouled off some tough pitches but you hung in there, your defense is definitely appreciated...Crawford, other than that single....Cain, way to hang in there today even though your performance says its identical to Saturday...Bumgarner, meh. Be ready for the next round!...Vogelsong, nails! NAILS! That's all that needs to be said...Zito, you were getting squeezed but that's no excuse...Timmy. Wow, unbelievable performances out of the pen. Simply incredible...Affeldt, I hope your arm feels better...Casilla, way to regain your composure after a shaky Game 1...Lopez, we know who you are...Romo, way to battle! ATTABOY! Incredible battle against Bruce! I knew you could do it!...Bochy, I will never ever lose faith in your managing, ever.

GO GIANTS!!!
:smokin

Game 3 Bullpen
5 IP 0 ER
Game 4 Bullpen
6 IP 1 ER
Game 5 Bullpen
4 1/3 1 ER

Solid Bullpen this series. I just hope the giants starting pitching can wake up for NLCS.

"That was right in my eye, dude. Now I know what chicks feel like." - Tim Lincecum

No, seriously, his name ends in "cum."

Edit: Video on Deadspin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom