OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

i'll be speaking to my manager today to see if she found anybody to take my shift on the 11th. If not..then I can't go. you guys can keep the payment I sent though.

so no one is bringing any brews???? come on norcal :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM ALASKA

What if I don't got paypal.. :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM BAY AREA / Team Wipe Me Down / TEAM WARRIORS / SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Quote:
What if I don't got paypal.. :\
ohwell.gif

already been mentioned a number of times in this thread, but most everyone knows someone with a paypal account. get a friend, relative, etc (even another NTer, preferably one that's going to the BBQ or at least one you see on the regular to send payment for you. then just pay them pack in sofa cushion change or whatever)

again, we don't mind a FEW heads paying in person at the BBQ, but HIGHLY advisable and PREFERRED that y'all pay via Paypal tho. that way, we can have enough $$$ to buy enough food+supplies ahead of time and not run out/have to go get more in the middle of the BBQ if la bunch of procrastinaors+latecomers crash.

Quote:
so no one is bringing any brews???? come on norcal :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
i cant buy brew yet but i got treez
i'ma make this real simple once and for all to everyone that's unclear and thinking about bringing alcohol+etc........

WE ARE NOT GONNA BE THERE TO BABYSIT ANYONE!

WE ALSO DO NOT WANT ANY HOOLIGANS+ANTICS+DRAMA+ETC RUINING THE EVENT FOR OTHERS IN OUR GROUP OR THE OTHER FOLKS ON THE NEIGHBORING BBQ SPOTS!

THIS IS FOR *****ALL YOU NTers & YOUR FRIENDS/GUESTS TOO*****

THX FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING & COOPERATION.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

JUST TO THROW THIS OUT THERE IS ALREADY SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE PAYPAL SO I AM GOING TO GET THE CASH THROUGH A MEET-UP. TODAY AT 6PM OUTSIDE THE BOARDERS AT STONESTOWN. IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO ROLL THROUGH THAT DOESN'T HAVE PAYPAL JUST LET ME KNOW.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

can we sell shoes in the summit?

edit lol someone should do the bushman thing and scare NTers when their halfway through the summit

The summit isn't supposed to be a dunk exchange....There's one going on later in the night at sneaker pimps. If you want to bring kicks to sell thats cool with me but i am pretty sure people arent going to have a ton of cash on them and there aren't many atm's in the park
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

believe me, i'd LOVE to be able to bring a load of kicks to slang at the BBQ. it'd save me a lot of trouble later on if we had a 1 stop shop + grub event.

but like broc said, there's already the dunkexchange later in the evening to handle yer biz if you want. let's not **** this thing all up and make it a commerical thing. we're just having this so everyone can chill and have good times.

besides, we don't need any probs w/heads losing kicks or getting them gaffled out there by curious raccoons and such. lol

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

^^^your a party pooper...
I can't go to sneaker pimp since im under 21 and also you guys can buy the shoes from me and sell it alot higher!! :wink:
wink.gif
Check out my ebay auction for Jordan Samples that are on sale right now!!

ILL WILLIAM,

just got your PM, but i'm at my PM sending/replying limit. All of us organizing the Summit pretty much hit it daily cuz of all the ???'s and such.

anyways, to answer your question, yes, we'll bring some tix or other method. just bring the T's.

thx, it's real cool of you to offer em up.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

sup everyone,

in case some of y'all didn't peep the edited thread title, we have extended the rsvp+payment deadline. the FINAL pre-payment date is this Wed, 8/8.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

I'm officially out now that I'm going to my 10 year high school reunion that night.

Have fun, guys.
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

Back
Top Bottom