official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Im really surprised alot of people have positive comments about it, so Im def gonna check it, trust me biggie is my favorite artist of all time but I thought this movie was just going to be a bad move and end up horrific

i feel you but postive comments on NT mean nothing when it comes to movies.

examples. 300 and Superbad. NT hypes like no other..........that was just 2 examples..........plenty more.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Im really surprised alot of people have positive comments about it, so Im def gonna check it, trust me biggie is my favorite artist of all time but I thought this movie was just going to be a bad move and end up horrific

examples. 300 and Superbad. NT hypes like no other..........that was just 2 examples..........plenty more.
it's not just NT, the film critics were giving it good reviews too...
laugh.gif
usually those are the same critics badmouthing movies like they were worst inhistory

Movie wasnt bad, nothing new if you knew anything about BIG.

I wanted Hov to pop up but they played a verse so i guess that alright.

Derek Luke played Puff way better than i expected.

I would have used more of his music as reference throughout the movie. There was some scenes i was just waiting to hear certain songs and they didnt play em."Youre Nobody" would have been perfect to play at the end of the movie but that would have been too sad.

Once again Kim and Faye
pimp.gif

Lil Kim for the win....and yalls aid that chick didnt look like Kim...but I think she was hella on point for before Kim got all that work done.

and COT DAMN she was riding the matador
pimp.gif

I thought the movie was pretty good...like somebody said before if you knew about BIG then it wasn't nothing that you haven't heard before...Ididn't relalize that he did his prison time in NC...and by the way Lil Kim...
pimp.gif

Went last night and it was actually WAY better than I expected.
I was pretty young when his music came out but I remember ALL of his singles.
This may sound lame but I actually kinda fell in love with his story...
I thought the people they picked were perfect; not just in the look, in the mannerisms...

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Hope to see a: PAC. GOAT.
Who would make it? He turned on most of those people close to him like Dr. Dre and Snoop. Only person I could see doing it would be Suge since hehas to be damn near broke now.

I watched it last night. I wasn't too impressed. Aside from the sex scenes it seemed like a step above a VH1 made for tv movie. Lil Cease just cracked meup, did they even try to find someone that looks like dude? The dude that played diddy has obviously never seen a bad boy video cause his diddy dancing was notup to par

Its hard to play a role of someone with so much influence in a very critical market. People are being so critical of dudes acting and I think he did a greatjob. The movie will be a classic IMO, just off of who it was about.

That's NC for you. Crazy, I work in G-boro, but live in Winston. I went to the Grand 18 in Winston to see it. It was cool with minimal hood things goingoff.. Wish I could have met Gravy though. He did his thing. I was impressed with the movie overall. They went in on Pac though, always wearing that ThugLife toboggan.. Lol BUt it was cool

Anyone know if theyll make a NAS movie
THAT will be a movie that Ill watch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Superbad wasn't all that. But 300 was an excellent movie.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Anyone know if theyll make a NAS movie
THAT will be a movie that Ill watch
pimp.gif
Nas is my favorite rapper but a Nas movie would be boring. With that said....When are gonna make a Nas movie?

One of my homeboys Jeremy looks exactly like Nas.
laugh.gif

if they EVER make a 2pac movie... this dude who stays in College Park by UMD. He looks EXACTLY like 2pac. he evens wears a bandana and everything. Dude wouldbe ******ed for missing out on that bread if something ever comes up. People be taking pictures with this dude and all that lmao.

ok i'm a big nas fan but how the hell would you make it into a movie? Not to say that his life is boring but its not really interesting like Biggie, Pac oreven Aaliyah

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

info on the multi colored shirts biggie was wearing?

Coogi down to the socks... rings and watch, filled with rocks.

BUT DAMN, YOU HAVENT BEEN ON COOGI?

##% IS SUPER OLD NOW LOL.

Back
Top Bottom