OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see any of the prices, even zoomed in.  Hoping you can tell me how much a couple things are:

Lebron X Elite

Kobe 8 YOTH

Soldier VII

Jordan XX8 (Hightops)

Meriwether Posite (Superbowl)

Thanks! Much appreciated!

They had those same XX8's at the Castle Rock Outlets and they are priced at $199.

I can't see any of the prices, even zoomed in.  Hoping you can tell me how much a couple things are:

Jordan XX8 (Hightops)

I think the price on the XX8s were $199.99 from a post the other day.

Other than that, you're best bet is to call and ask because NTalk trying to limit free posting.

Ok thanks.  It always bothers me when people on here and in other groups/sites go through the hard work to give  us a good update with pictures but we can't see the prices.

Ok thanks.  It always bothers me when people on here and in other groups/sites go through the hard work to give  us a good update with pictures but we can't see the prices.

And it bothers the people that put in the hard work when people can't take the initiative and call and fill in the blanks when pics are aren't the best.

Last edited:
Citadel Nike Factory Store will open 8 PM Thanksgiving. They will offer 20% off entire purchase including any existing percentage discounts (i.e. hash and clearance apparel)

And it bothers the people that put in the hard work when people can't take the initiative and call and fill in the blanks when pics are a blurry.
Point taken, my bad.

Unrelated and mods please take it down if necessary, but 20% off all custom shoes on miadidas with code: CUSTOM

Among them are custom ZX Flux's for $84 w/coupon and custom D Rose 5's for $128.

Lebron X Elite

Kobe 8 YOTH

Soldier VII

Jordan XX8 (Hightops)

Meriwether Posite (Superbowl)

Lebron X Elite = $109.99

Kobe 8 YOTH = $129.99

Soldier VII = $109.99

Meriwether Posite $109.99

Not sure about the XX8

the code would be applied even with the error. He just needed to look
No you're wrong, items are already marked down, therefore the kode the OP posted is useless

If you knew the code was applied regardless then it would be nothing for you to post then. Stop trying with your negativity everywhere.

Last edited:
I have a question

I just got off the phone with my local Nike Clearance Store. The Manager told me they are doing away with stock checks, holds and phone orders as a company. Did anybody else hear the same? Might be that store only...

I have a question

I just got off the phone with my local Nike Clearance Store. The Manager told me they are doing away with stock checks, holds and phone orders as a company. Did anybody else hear the same? Might be that store only...

Some have already started to do so. I am sure when product sits longer in certain small areas, they will still accept phone orders

Saratoga San Jose 

Front Counter:

Carmine 6

Size 14

$150? 

Kobe 9 Elite

Black/Volt/Anthracite/Metallic Gold

Size 9$190?

Nothing else of note - head over to Great Mall on black friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom