OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 PICK UP THREAD Vol. Black Friday sales on the horizon

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

^The soles will crack...
eyes.gif
If you're talkin about the mid-sole, theres no way to tell yet.
Lets be honest, Jordan Brand's quality has declined over the years. Paint on the midsole will chip, and most likely fast. Although I no longer wear Jordans, they look great.
Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by Luong1209

$35 & Deadstock? Not thinking twice, new basketball shoes. Instagram - Luong1209 
wink.gif
Were these an outlet pickup?
Yes sir + friend's discount.

Hope all of you got fat and enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Nice to see everyone is happy with minor flaws for 160+tax, or less if you got a discount. *shrugs, then giggles and walks away shaking head.

^ I'm saying bro, I was sitting here reading all these replies like "really?" 
30t6p3b.gif
 Y'all can have em. 

^^i got them too haven't arrived yet crosses finger....these replies aren't as bad as in the concord thread lets not forget that.

At the end of it all my friends they are shoes that I'm a wear crease scuff and years from now throw away from them falling apart some unnoticeable defect that no one will ever see while I'm wearing wont matter. That's all
frown.gif

Some Black Friday satisfaction. 50% off all balls @ Sports Authority. Already had the Wilson Evolution, decided to get the other indoor gameballs. The Nike ball is pretty damn sweet.

got there just 5min too late for the 3s 
frown.gif
The guy in front of me said he had the last pair in my size... so i then entered the line for the duncans, however i reconsidered my decision and gave my ticket to some one who would appreciate it more...
Went home empty handed, but returned today to do some regular shopping, and because of my good sneaker karma, I scored the last pair of miami nights in my size from champs !!!! had to size up a whole , but they are indeed comfortable
smile.gif

Miami nights good by Leonidas126, on Flickr

I got three pairs of cements and they all look like really good quality. Walked in at 6:00 am frater leaving the outlets an walked in and copped 3x all my size
smile.gif

And the lebrons are really small for me too. I sized up a half on my Miami nights... Might go up a full size for the cannons

Yeah, the material the ballistic Converse are definitely nice.

I plan on picking up the black pair to finish off my set.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nice to see everyone is happy with minor flaws for 160+tax, or less if you got a discount. *shrugs, then giggles and walks away shaking head.
i just can't get over how bad the tongues are. aren't they supposed to be round? some of them look like multiple dogs decided to take chunks off.
sick.gif
. walked into niketown boston at 3pm today, and they still had a full size run.
roll.gif

Congratulations to those who got their BC3. 
I think that BC3 from CDP are way better. imho. but that's for me.

@flip: glad you completed the set bro.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom