Official NOVEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol TURKEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to cop the GMPs via phone order earlier today after 177 calls. Not a fan of paying for shipping twice for orders over $200 though. Combined with tax, it comes out to roughly $310 for B-Grades. Will see if the excess glue forces me to return them.
I always post the store and # ... Can you?

your original post was deleted for a reason.

the number was posted just 1 page back. all you had to do was look.

your original post was deleted for a reason.
the number was posted just 1 page back. all you had to do was look.
I understand now. I thought there was more than 1 store that received them. I've been getting a little confused with these GMPs - sorry

For those looking for Nike Destroyer jackets for the winter, the black/black and black/hazlenut/grey are at a few outlets out there. They are the leather sleeve destroyers that retail at $500. Call around to the stores listed below for sizing and pricing, most stores had them listed at $179 but Niagara Falls had them listed at $109 a week ago. Also, if Niagara Falls doesn't have your size then one of the other stores should be able to price match.
Black/black
411200-013
International Drive (Orlando)
Vineland (Orlando)
Niagara Falls
Jordan Landing
Black/hazlenut/grey
411200-032
International Drive (Orlando)
Vineland (Orlando)
Niagara Falls
Jordan Landing
Jersey Gardens

Jordan Landing priced matched the jacket to $109 from Niagara Falls, came to

anyone got pics of the GMP 6's

i ordered a pair and want to get an idea on what im going to get

the orders i believe go out tomorrow

Last edited:
Some of the flaws on the GMP's I picked up. Still salty phone orders were allowed when the store was near me, having out of towners scoop up the good pairs.  But when stuff drops in other cities, phone orders are never allowed for me to cop.
mad.gif

I have 3 F&F coupons that I would like to share with members, the first 3 members to PM me will get them. 

Must have a join date of 10/2012 or earlier.

Great to see members helping each other out. That's awesome. Main reason I left a few years ago was because of all the animosity. Good looking out for those that got them.

All respects due to Cork.....(big ups!)

AIR FORCE 1 AIRMAX NRG “MEDAL STAND”

Johnson Creek
1 (920) 699-4950
$89.99 (532252-410)

Additional 20% if you purchase in store. Phone orders do not get the 20%. They are also B-Grade. Sounded like they had pretty close to a FSR when I called about 5 minutes ago. Came out to around $100 shipped to Colorado.

All respects due to Cork.....(big ups!)
AIR FORCE 1 AIRMAX NRG “MEDAL STAND”
Johnson Creek
1 (920) 699-4950
$89.99 (532252-410)
Additional 20% if you purchase in store. Phone orders do not get the 20%. They are also B-Grade. Sounded like they had pretty close to a FSR when I called about 5 minutes ago. Came out to around $100 shipped to Colorado.

were these the navy joints that retailed for $200?

were these the navy joints that retailed for $200?

Yes. These are the Medal Stand AF1's. Pic is below. (remember these are b-grades but the guy who placed my order was very helpful and tried to find the best pair he could find in my size.)

View media item 137675

I'm heading out to Johnson Creek this afternoon...Hopefully I can find something worthwhile.

I called about the medal stands and the woman I spoke to said there were a bunch in the computer, but she looked around and couldn't find them. I was on hold for like 10 minutes.

If anybody is able to cop, please post here. I doubt they all sold out yesterday and I'm thinking they are actually there. But, before I bug them again, I'd like confirmation that somebody else got through.

I may just try again a bit later and hope I get a different person to answer the phone.

BIP Roberts....

Ordered mine yesterday. Came out to $100 shipped to Colorado. I wish I could remember the guy I spoke to on the phone yesterday. Was very helpful.

BIP, I was able to get my 10.5. Can't remember the name of the dude I talked with, but he was the guy that did the initial voice menu of the store. Must have been the same guy langfor talked with cause' he was pretty awesome.

--Edit--

Dude's name was Benjamin. Just saw he sent me a nice email with the tracking number.

By the way, I know it gets said from time to time but it really doesn't get said enough. Make sure you guys fill out the survey form when you get your shoes. That will motivate these guys to give good customer service.

Last edited:
BIP Roberts....
Ordered mine yesterday. Came out to $100 shipped to Colorado. I wish I could remember the guy I spoke to on the phone yesterday. Was very helpful.

Yeah. I saw. It was your very helpful post that prompted me to call. The woman I spoke to was very nice too - she tried to help, but claimed she couldn't find them. I suspect they are there though. It's just frustrating.

Thanks for the post. Hopefully I'll wind up with a pair at some point later today. ...If not, oh well. Nice to haves, not need to haves, IMO.

PHONE ORDERS ARE ALLOWED
RETRO 3 BLACK FLIP $129.99
904-810-5584
http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com

Ordered a size 12.5

Girl that put in my order said they had all sizes but the phone lines exploded right at 10AM. Didn't think these would be that popular....

they got hit hard at 10 am ..dont know why my other post was deleted... they were sitting on them for at least 3 weeks & then cork let the cat out the bag...

I found them at another outlet in lee,MA they only have size 13,13.5 & 14 left cuz i took the last sz 12

413-243-1861

Last edited:
they got hit hard at 10 am ..dont know why my other post was deleted... they were sitting on them for at least 3 weeks & then cork let the cat out the bag...
I found them at another outlet in lee,MA they only have size 13,13.5 & 14 left cuz i took the last sz 12
413-243-1861

This kind of stuff makes you wonder what other Jordans are sitting in outlets going unnoticed. Makes me wanna gather up some style and color codes and call NDC to go on a hunt :D

413-243-1861

This kind of stuff makes you wonder what other Jordans are sitting in outlets going unnoticed. Makes me wanna gather up some style and color codes and call NDC to go on a hunt :D

I just got confirmation & tracking info they were $149.34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom