Official NOVEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol TURKEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^thanks for the gilroy update. They haven't had anything decent in a while. If I get a chance Saturday I'll have an update from Livermore outlet. When there two weeks ago and didn't see much, so hopefully they got something decent this time.

Last edited:
^^ Went to the livermore outlet the other week and saw less than what I see at Gilroy. Wolf Grey Kobe 7s, some lunar safaris, and thats it. Hopefully you find something good.

^^^^^^^ yea i went to livermore last week too.

dont waste your time if all you plan to go to is nike.. that nike outlet is small.. its much smaller than milpitas, vacaville, gilroy.

they didnt have anything, as mentioned those kobes. they did have the black/red lebron 8 PS.. but that and everything else seemed to be priced way too high

seems like nothing good at the outlets here in the Bay lately.. at least nothing at a good price.

besides that, its a nice outlet mall to check out though.

Just got done with Livermore outlet. Nothing worth mentioning that was good. Hash wall had 20% off but it was just trash. If anyone has ever been to Pismo beach outlet, Livermore is equivalent in size. Did go to dooney and bourke which had 50% off everything in store. Just make sure price rings up correct because I had problems trying to get it corrected after the sale. Inside joke, was finally able to get into "club" coach. Just too much compared to other outlets but did have 30% with additional 10%.

Does anyone know if those Hyperdunks above come with the sport+ package? Or just the shoes?

No they don't. It's a standard Nike Orange box with a new style label that I have never seen before.
It's surprising since these just released in the stores. I guess nike thinks they will not sell well at $160 price point.

KD IV 473679-100 in pretty much a FSR at the following outlets

801-282-1269
405-495-5935

Price: $74.99

Jeffersonville, OH outlet has 

Nike+ Black/purple fsr 120-30%

Nike+ Grey/orange fsr 120-30%

Jordan 14 white/red 7.5 99.99

6PM got a few deals out here...

no tax free shipping coupon code 6PMCYBER122612QAA for an extra 10% off...

trainer 1's for about 72 shipped
http://www.6pm.com/product/8013442/color/367398?zfcTest=mat:1

http://www.6pm.com/nike-lunareclips...le-pure-platinum-reflect-silver?zfcTest=mat:1
http://www.6pm.com/nike-lunarglide-3-anthracite-black-pure-platinum-electrolime?zfcTest=mat:1

few colors of Lunareclipse 2 for 54 bucks and some lungarglides for 44

http://www.6pm.com/nike-flight-one-black-black?zfcTest=mat:1
flight 1's for about
Penny's for about 81 shipped

KD IV 473679-100 in pretty much a FSR at the following outlets
801-282-1269
405-495-5935
Price: $74.99
Called the OKC one and they only have half their shipment in. I think the smallest one they had was an 9.5. I was looking for a 9 or an 8.5. 

Are these people known to be legit...?? I just ordered a pair and its like 132 bucks

Yes - definitely legit.

They are UK-based.

Sizes are in UK.

Currency is most likely in pounds. If it's 132 pounds, that's more like $210.

Though, usually prices on US orders are lower. I've ordered plenty of Retros from End, and it usually comes out to around 180 and change when all is said and done.

Last edited:
Its $134 USD.  You can change the currency to USD for the site in the upper right corner.  They are still having their 25% off black friday sale thru today (11/23 thru 11/26).

And they are definitely, 100% legit as BIP said.

Last edited:
Its $134 USD.  You can change the currency to USD for the site in the upper right corner.  They are still having their 25% off black friday sale thru today (11/23 thru 11/26).

And they are definitely, 100% legit as BIP said.

Oh, my bad.

Definitely a nice come-up then! I didn't realize the sale was still on.

Sizes are still in UK though, I assume.

Military IVs and Killroys are up there too, BTW.

Last edited:
End is probably my favorite international site b/c they ship pretty fast considering. Ordered from there on more than one occasion and got my items w/in 5 business days.

Nordstrom Rack in Tucson,AZ has Lebron 8 V2 Summit Lake Hornets for $69 and bunch of colorways of Jordan 2012's. They do accept phone orders

got my destroyer in from orlando.

is it normal to get it without any tags/barcode?

i feel it could easily have been worn or something. got a reciept n survey n all, just no tag attached to the jacket

roll.gif

Took all of 2 seconds when I saw the post to find the shoes through Google.  Since people like to be spoonfed tho...

20121126-083851.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom