OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2014 PICK-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1405426861-media.jpg

Pretty much all DBs would sit on shelves if they didn't have the hyped DB name attached to em. Jordans, foams, frees, etc.... There's some nice DB releases, but none of em would sell for any more than retail if they were a regular release.

This statement, and the if Kanye didn't wear them statement have got to be two of this most tired arguments on NT. :rolleyes I mean, its not possible for someone to just a like a shoe? :lol:

Pretty much all DBs would sit on shelves if they didn't have the hyped DB name attached to em. Jordans, foams, frees, etc.... There's some nice DB releases, but none of em would sell for any more than retail if they were a regular release.

This statement, and the if Kanye didn't wear them statement have got to be two of this most tired arguments on NT. :rolleyes I mean, its not possible for someone to just a like a shoe? :lol:

We all like some ugly shoes. DB Foams and 3s are two of the ugliest colors Nike has released. DB's look like they belong in a pack with the Safari, Thermal and Weather Maps. 3's look like some CP3 shoes. Wouldn't buy either if they were at Ross for $30.

Sure... But for most people liking them only because they're limited, or you're "cool" because you have em... That's different.

They'd sell, of course. But they wouldn't sell out like they do.

nice...wonder how much of a problem they would be if yeezus didnt bless hem in big seans video...or would they just be a cheap roshe hybrid?

Don't know and don't care.

Big fan of the Y3 racers, and the tubular is very similar.

Much more comfortable than the over hyped roshe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom