OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI when people go to the outlets tonight
They are not gonna buy a few items
Everyone will buy tons of stuff
I remember one family in line bought like $1000 worth of stuff
I was like damn....I’m in the wrong line lol

Checked out my nearby nike outlet store and saw the giant line at 40 degree weather 20 minutes before the store openes and nope'd right out of there.

I don't get it. Is there really any incredible deal there besides 25% off your whole purchase? I actually checked out the outlet store the day before and didn't see any incredible markdowns. Did they do any additional markdowns for black friday on top of the 25% off?

I think the only thing that would interest me would be tech knit joggers and jackets now, but they were still like 130 after markdowns yesterday

From what I remember not a lot of good deals on shoes
Display shoes were regular price
Hashwall was like 25-30%off?
I think the best deals were on clothes and accessories
Maybe up to 40% off
I remember copping some hoodies for like $20 each

From what I remember not a lot of good deals on shoes
Display shoes were regular price
Hashwall was like 25-30%off?
I think the best deals were on clothes and accessories
Maybe up to 40% off
I remember copping some hoodies for like $20 each

So from what you're saying, the outlets add additional 40% markdowns to the clothing? I think when I went in there yesterday, a lot of clothing was already 30% off. I guess they marked the 30% to 40% off now? For an additional 10%, not worth the crowds.
I might check out the nike outlet again tomorrow morning. I got enough shoes, and just want hoodies and jackets and joggers now. I'll definitely check out the tech apparel line

Yeah they mark down a lot of the clothing
Honestly it’s not worth it unless you plan on buying tons of stuff for friends and family(gifts)
When I went last year most folks were buying clothing

Yeah they mark down a lot of the clothing
Honestly it’s not worth it unless you plan on buying tons of stuff for friends and family(gifts)
When I went last year most folks were buying clothing

I'll plan on heading there at 9am tomorrow. Was eyeing the tech knit joggers there and I got store credit there anyways. Ended up buying pacsun joggers tonight with a BOGO jogger sale. Might return them if I can cop the tech knit joggers for a good price.

At least 300 deep here at Ontario. Lots of tech fleece and tech knit right in the front

Checked out my nearby nike outlet store and saw the giant line at 40 degree weather 20 minutes before the store openes and nope'd right out of there.

I don't get it. Is there really any incredible deal there besides 25% off your whole purchase? I actually checked out the outlet store the day before and didn't see any incredible markdowns. Did they do any additional markdowns for black friday on top of the 25% off?

I think the only thing that would interest me would be tech knit joggers and jackets now, but they were still like 130 after markdowns yesterday

I hear what you're saying man. I worked retail for years and felt like Black Friday deals were never that great - why would you have a sale when people are already in your store ready to spend money?

Ontario mills Nike lines to get in stores
Near the theatre IMG_3273.JPG

20171124_092338.jpg

Figured I'd put this here, First Colony Mall Sugarland Tx has size 9 win like 82's retail.

Edit: Just got $15.00 off on 32's, may or may not work on retros. Gotta get them before 2pm though. Girl at check out stacked the $15.00 off, plus 10$ survey, one $20.00 reward, plus 2 $10.00 rewards too. Man I love ****'s :D

They added some more sizes online too, maybe gone by now...if I remember right it was size 9-11

Last edited:
Psychology is a helluva a drug.

Waaaaay bettter deals to be had throughout the year.

for sure, regular 30% off promotions were replaced by 25% instead of stacking

went to gurnee clearance, no line or rush at all. but my theory they were holding back on the quality product for black friday was disproven

for sure, regular 30% off promotions were replaced by 25% instead of stacking

went to gurnee clearance, no line or rush at all. but my theory they were holding back on the quality product for black friday was disproven

Saw anything worth mentioning? Gurnee is known for good apparel finds.

Ontario mills Nike lines to get in stores
Near the theatre IMG_3273.JPG

****, I ain't spending no time waiting in line just to get into a god damn store and then in line again to pay. Dudes like to go through the torture just to spend their money, powers to yall. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom