OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored these yesterday for $120 (retail $185 - 30% + $10 GC)

20171106_221745_HDR.jpg

I went to the citadel nike and my cashier didn't let me use my ff and survey gc. It seems that everyone else was able to

I went to the citadel nike and my cashier didn't let me use my ff and survey gc. It seems that everyone else was able to
Some people mentioned loading it in a wallet app on your phone, so I added mine to my android pay and was able to use it like a regular gift card.

Does Apple Pay work with the survey cards? I just switched to apple and have no idea on how to use apple wallet or pay.

Copped this TF hoody
Screenshot_20171103-060350.png
yesterday from a local Nike outlet for $55. So on my version of the Nike+ app it shows it for regular price, but if you go into the store and have an employee pull it up on one of those IPhones they walk around with it shows it for the clearance price and they can order it for you.

What was the clearance price? I see $130 on desktop and the app.

Copped this TF hoody
Screenshot_20171103-060350.png
yesterday from a local Nike outlet for $55. So on my version of the Nike+ app it shows it for regular price, but if you go into the store and have an employee pull it up on one of those IPhones they walk around with it shows it for the clearance price and they can order it for you.

Nah, they must have one of these marked down to clearance price in the back. Hard to believe 55 is a systemwide price.

Conroe, TX outlet:

Red/white XXXI’s
Navy/white low XXXI’s
White/black XVII+
Black/gray/white I’s
Tons of Lebron XIII

Last edited:
Picked up the Kyrie 3 Triple Black over the weekend. Had a 50$ GC from my Pharmacist and was able to stack the $10 coupon with the 30% off Tried them on too and they just fit me perfectly. I couldn't resist. Walked out paying $18 total!
image1 (1).JPG
Well more like $68 but that's a dam good price!

Think most people following this thread is from US so this is just for reference. (No phone orders)

First time seeing Vapormax's at Canadian outlet Vaughan Mills.
Only size 7 and 11s.
Pure Platnium Colorway, $199 Canadian with 20% off. Roughly $142 USD or $134 USD if used survey coupon.

Attachments

• IMG-20171109-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20171109-WA0008.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 95
Centralia Clearance got 30% off footwear, women's tees, tanks and shorts. Place was super busy but they had some random fire. Resellers had Doerenbacher Prestos, Bred Jordan 13s, Kyrie 3 N7s, Camo 5s, Grey Jordan 8s, Carolina 11 lows, even saw a guy with a pair of Master 12s. This is the best I've seen at this place in a while, if I have time im definitely checking it out again this weekend. Im pretty sure they were holding things back as i asked for size and they wouldnt check in the back but later was told they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom