******Official NT Artists Networking Page: Producers Welcome******

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Already, I like what I see going on.

my myspace muzik
Man I'm a be real. I hate when artists be having the dopest songs but they be tooshort!!!!!

C'mon man, that "Comin' Down" is ILL!....you rode the heck out of it, the beat go hard butplease...please...please....please....please....let it go for bout 5 minutes at least.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Already, I like what I see going on.

my myspace muzik
Man I'm a be real. I hate when artists be having the dopest songs but they be too short!!!!!

C'mon man, that "Comin' Down" is ILL!....you rode the heck out of it, the beat go hard but please...please...please....please....please....let it go for bout 5 minutes at least.
laugh.gif
I concur

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

This is my music page... The two beats up now are very old and need to be mixed, among other things. I don't discriminate against anyone, so hopefully we can all work together somehow.

www.myspace.com/legacyelitemusic
What are you making your beats on....and where are you planning on mixing? Do you have a studio where you go track by track or do you have amixing option on your console?

Just now seein this, nice
pimp.gif

I'm an emcee, myspace link here... I've been lookin to work with more producers from the South and the Bay.. so if anyone is interested hit me up.www.myspace.com/eyeris

And for anyone who's gonna be at SXSW come check me out
l_971daa9b5a0c4967a5740b3a65b4e343.jpg

archnoobie, cubs davinci good lookin...

a lot of ppl sayin the same thing about my crown royal joint..i gotta clean it up

whoyouknow holla at me in a pm

PEEP THE NEW TRACK

MARCHING

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

pimp.gif

I'm an emcee, myspace link here...
Eyeris. You are nice baby girl.
wink.gif
And your production isridiculous.
Closer featuring Miz Metro is my favorite.... YOU both went in on that!!!!
And I like how you took em thru "The Map".

I like what you are doing now. Its cool if you get with a producer from the south or bay.....as long as they give you a sound that's as unique as you havenow. Your style is international and I honestly feel like certain regional sounds could possibly limit you. I'm snagging that Carter.5 off your myspacenow. I'm adding you as well as everyone else so we can keep up with each other and what other people are doing.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

pimp.gif

I'm an emcee, myspace link here...
Eyeris. You are nice baby girl.
wink.gif
And your production is ridiculous.
Closer featuring Miz Metro is my favorite.... YOU both went in on that!!!!
And I like how you took em thru "The Map".

I like what you are doing now. Its cool if you get with a producer from the south or bay.....as long as they give you a sound that's as unique as you have now. Your style is international and I honestly feel like certain regional sounds could possibly limit you. I'm snagging that Carter.5 off your myspace now. I'm adding you as well as everyone else so we can keep up with each other and what other people are doing.

Thanks for the feedback! Goin through yours now before I get back to work..

Paging Floss!!! You coming over to ATX for SXSW? Let me know whats up.. Got a lot of people you should meet. Especially at an unofficial showcase we doing.. solet me know whats good.

hey Archnoble I told Alchemiss the same thing, she got a dope sound - she's honest and the music is hypnotizing

Alchemiss - yep i plan to be there 20-22... All i need to know is what you need me to do to meet you officially and network...Oh and i host a monthly showcasehere in Houston if you need to perform

cool, this looks dope i recognize karina from houston, and zeale as well... i know you gonna tear it down

pimp.gif

I'm an emcee, myspace link here... I've been lookin to work with more producers from the South and the Bay.. so if anyone is interested hit me up. www.myspace.com/eyeris

And for anyone who's gonna be at SXSW come check me out
l_971daa9b5a0c4967a5740b3a65b4e343.jpg
i dig what you doin here

Originally Posted by flossb15

hey Archnoble I told Alchemiss the same thing, she got a dope sound - she's honest and the music is hypnotizing

Alchemiss - yep i plan to be there 20-22... All i need to know is what you need me to do to meet you officially and network...Oh and i host a monthly showcase here in Houston if you need to perform
whats good on the showcase son?

Yo NT, I Got a College Radio Show, Nothing Big but hey you gotta start somewhere. It's not your typical local hip hop radio station, I mix live for twohours straight CLASSIC Hip Hop, Underground, Soul, R&B, Club, Reggae, House even NT Rappers lol (Wale, Dom, U-N-I). We take it everywhere, I'd love tointerview some of guys sometime or showcase your beats or songs. Just join the group on Facebook, for the info. Thanks, for the support. PEACE

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53976078187&ref=ts

Back
Top Bottom