Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

YSL for life.

L'homme 
pimp.gif

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, pretty light smell- good for summer...

YSL L'homme 
smokin.gif

How's Paco Rabanne? 
nerd.gif

Has anyone ever tried the issey miyake summer lines or the sport ?? i know there is a couple of them... i have the original but was thinking about switching it up this summer with one of those 

Gucci Guilty is nice as well as the OG gucci.

Versace is also nice. 

Of course armani code and aqua di gio are classic also.

I picked up a dolce&gabbana light blue for the spring/summer

If your really looking to stunt on folks and got paper Creed and Bond no. 9 NY have some great fragrances. 

L'homme smells like ammonia, I have it on now and it reeks. Time to pick up some Aventus or Bond numba 9 :evil:

Givenchy play intense n spicebomb r my favs atm hewood rocky mountain remeinds me of minnesota in rhe summer (sp? Or misnamed? Maybe) I like too

Last edited:
I guess I'm a little late to the party but I'll chime in anyway.  My everyday/work scents are Ambercrombie & Fitch, Fierce and Acqua Di Cio.  The other in my collection are:

Spicebomb: Go out on a date and give a woman a hug and she gets a whiff of this.....

A*Men

A*Men Pure Malt: women LOVE this scent

A*Men, the last holiday edition.  Cant remember the name but smells very cherry-ish.

Givenchy Play Intense

Issey Miyake

Juicy Couture Dirty English

John Varvatos Artisan

Would like to try Aventus....I'll have to see if my Nordstroms carries this

Fragrancenet with their perpetual 20% off, plus I see consistently good things as far authenticity and batches.

They are def legit

I like my Aventus more in warm weather because I get the pineapple-metallic smell coming out more

Just picked up a 60ml decant of Aventus.. Quite happy with the batch and I hear all 2012 batches are a good balances.. I even think mine is 70% pineapple/fruity with a bit of smokeyness to it. First day i wore it 12hrs easy, but it hasn't been that consistent.

Also picked up Dior Bois D'argent after watching a few reviews on the tube.. 
eek.gif
 it doesn't jump out at you like cologne, like "oh this guy is obviously wearing cologne.." but it has the sillage of a woman fragrance, you're surrounded in a sweet, inviting cloud everywhere you go. and 1 spray to each side of the neck lasts well over 24hrs on me. This is exactly what i ask for out of a fragrance.

Back
Top Bottom