Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Will do. I’m kicking myself cause I had a bottle for $150 that I was gonna get back around to and now everything is dried up.

Blind bought a bottle of Boss Bottled Intense for $26 just because why not at that price? Fully expected it to sit until next fall/winter but surprisingly you can pull it off this time of year as well. Not a heavy, overwhelming scent by any means. Mass appealing and passed the wife test so it's a keeper.

Got these in today. Draco smells really good for this warmer weather
D3964AC2-6F4D-4344-9D61-44F4302B4311.jpeg

Anyone need a reup on some aventus? Would be 10ml for 25 plus ship. Pm me how much u want if so and if enough interest will make tht happen

Lol. I ended up buying two 6.7 ml cheap bottles of Eternity and Obsession. Worst decision. Too much.

Picked up bottles of Ani and Aventus. I had two 10 ml of Ani from XD so I knew how that smelt. The Aventus has a fruity type smell.

Smells like crushed skittles
did you ever L'Immensite? I've been doing that 1 again the past coupla days, I only bought the samples cause when you mentioned it so thx. it's really such a nice fragrance, the entire corner of my dresser drawer smells so nice from keeping only a 2ml sample that I had sprayed around 50% of in there, it's that good. smells like an HQ version of a fragrance of the mid or latter 1990's that I can't recall. I could smell nutmeg or ginger in it today but there was absolutely nothing cloying about it, was in the top notes & kinda came & went. coulda just been how it was interacting w/soap I had used but the ingredients are top notch. am sure it will be a crowd pleaser/compliment garnering fragrance when/if less masks.

did you ever L'Immensite? I've been doing that 1 again the past coupla days, I only bought the samples cause when you mentioned it so thx. it's really such a nice fragrance, the entire corner of my dresser drawer smells so nice from keeping only a 2ml sample that I had sprayed around 50% of in there, it's that good. smells like an HQ version of a fragrance of the mid or latter 1990's that I can't recall. I could smell nutmeg or ginger in it today but there was absolutely nothing cloying about it, was in the top notes & kinda came & went. coulda just been how it was interacting w/soap I had used but the ingredients are top notch. am sure it will be a crowd pleaser/compliment garnering fragrance when/if less masks.
I did i copped that and on the beach and i liked L'immensite better. OTB came off pretty feminine to me

Back
Top Bottom