Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Summer lineup right now:

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche
Elysium
Virgin Island Water
Bond No. 9 Wall Street
Amouage Reflection Man
Versace Pour Homme

I have more summer fragrances but these are the ones I tend to reach for most in the heat. I'm making a dent in that Chanel smh.

On the top of my list to add to the summer rotation ASAP is D&G Light Blue Forever. LAWD that **** is incredible. I still have the tester strip sitting in my air vent in the whip to smell it every time I drive somewhere. :lol:
I’m 100% in on the Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche. People thought I was wildin’ buying it, but it’s legit.

I’d say just start with the mainstream stuff and start to build up an idea of what you like before you dive into the deep end with the expensive niche stuff.

Dolce Light Blue, Chanel Bleu, YSL Y , YSL pour home.

If you’re willing to spend a little more, Creed - Aventus, Roja Dove Elysium.

It’s worth looking into the differences between eau de toilette, parfums, extraits etc. Essentially it‘s the concentration identifiers. The more concentrated the stronger it will be ... and also more expensive.

My summer line up this year is

creed aventus (2017 batch)
creed Millisime imperial (2013 batch)
mfk br540 extrait
mfk oud Satin mood extrait

tom Ford verte de fleur
Byredo Bal Dafrique

Wouldn't those be best suited for the fall and winter? I can't see those as summer fragrances.

Wouldn't those be best suited for the fall and winter? I can't see those as summer fragrances.

Something gets activated in them Both that sits well with my chemistry during warmer weather. One of the best compliments I received was from wearing the Oud Satin Mood on a warm day.

Screenshot_20210513-185124_Gallery.jpg

My first cologne. A good upgrade from Axe in middle school lol

Don’t think I’ve smelled Tuscan Leather yet, but really enjoy Ombre Leather. I really disliked it the first twenty minutes, it was a bit jarring. Then I slowly started to enjoy it. Now I love it. First it smells like gasoline, then roses & gasoline.

So after the longest wait ever, Nishane stuff will be arriving tomorrow. Still have a couple slots open for Wulong Cha if anyone is interested and possibly 10ml of sultane vetiver. Pm me if you wanna get down on either

what’s your take on performance on this one?
Ive read that longevity is poor. The notes are promising though.

it‘s an excellent scent.. haven’t had a chance to really test out the performance though

really just got a single spray on my forearm after smelling it on the strip.. but that seemed to hold up well and had a pretty nice projection

Back
Top Bottom