Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I only check this thread maybe once a week but does anyone here have White Musk for Men from the Body Shop?  Nice and super cheap, pretty unisex.

I only smelled ny for all from the bottle but it's good. If you like gourmands I would absolutely recommend it. Very chocolatey
Come to think about it I'll pass on the I love ny. Can't get into chocolate based scents (gourmands) . I don't think it would compliment my skin chemistry.

Last edited:
** SPRING/SUMMER SPLITS: HEELEY MENTHE FRAICHE // ATELIER COLOGNE  GRAND NEROLI // FRAPIN L'HUMANISTE **

Questions about quantity, INTL shipping, or anything PM, me. Thanks. Bottles will be ordered when half the juice is paid for. 

Heeley Menthe Fraiche by James Heeley: 100 ml available

5 ml $12
10 ml $21
20 ml $40

30 ml $61

Top notes are mint leaf and Sicilian bergamot. The heart contains lotus and mate, and the base is formed of white cedar.

My thoughts: It's crisp, fresh, calming, maybe even invigorating.. The mix of green tea with mint are both soothing in warmer weather. It's the best mint-based fragrance out there. Closest thing in the designer market would be Cartier Roadster.

Atelier Cologne Grand Neroli: 200 mL available

5 ml $9
10 ml $14
20 ml $31

30 ml $45

Grand Neroli from the Cologne Absolue collection is the smell of fresh Italian summer afternoon. It contains notes of Moroccan neroli, lemon, Sicilian bergamot, petit grain, Persian galbanum, moss, birch leaf, pure musk, white amber and vanilla from Madagascar.

My thoughts: I prefer this to Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, let's take the pricing out of the equation. To me this is a better scent, the neroli/citrus in both smell exactly the same and this has a creamy vanilla dry down. I've gotten 8-10 hrs from both which is amazing for summer citrus scents, but TF Neroli Port is a $100+ more and half the size.

Frapin L'Humansite: 100 ML available (2nd Bottle)

5ml-  $11

10ml- $18

20ml- $38

30ml- $58

A gin & tonic inspired masterpiece. A bit fruity and much more versatile than Creed's Virgin Island Water.

"It opens with lemon, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and black pepper. A heart encompasses juniper berries, nutmeg, thyme and peony, while a base includes gin, oak moss and tonka. "

I would like to thank Apple for making the most ridiculously secure and light weight boxes ever. Also, to my old gig that let me get another 60 of them for free.

Lol I feel you.. I let my best homie get small decants all the time.. His wife is about 5 months or so, she told him to not even bring that junk in the crib. My dude leaves all his colognes in the center console of the car and spray before he goes anywhere haha.

All the other stuff is one point. I almost blind bought the full bottle just from the description alone im glad I waited until I got it from you.

Payment
Just got my splits in today from Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme and MIP of eBay. Feel like a kid in a candy store :lol: Thanks for the samples :pimp: appreciate that. Once again great packaging and service. This might be my favorite thread :lol:
View media item 847612
Do you like that MIP? Smells too much like licorice on me, can't stand it. Is there a big difference between the EDT w/ EDP? Overall nice pickups.

Back
Top Bottom