Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

You want this joint bro.. I'm picky enough, took almost a year to warm up to Aventus. I don't hype no average, basic shh.

It's 50%+ concentrated tho, damn near pure parfum status. No other citrus/vanilla or summer jawn touches it.

Can't wait

ibysayXXFONLfl.gif

I hope you put me down for at least 10ml maybe more depending on price and how much you have want to be fair for everyone that wants some

Guarantee he puts it up while I am putting my daughter to bed tonite and I miss out. Nothing gone right the past couple weeks.

what I have left
(2) 10ml Creed Himalaya
85ml Bond no 9 I love NY for all
(3) 10ml Pure Malt

and then lots of coney island, pure havane, and millesime imperial left

Wouldn't be shocked if he just stuck to 10ml Max since he is getting all of us in a frenzy over it.

Appreciate whoever lead me to that fragrancenet.com site. Just ordered that Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme for $45 :nthat:

sheeeit long time no see
laugh.gif
 Im still here, i never left homie i just subscribed to the thread.. I really couldnt do the cold weather splits living in FL it would be a waste of juice.. But its spring now and the paypal is itching to give you or baise my money 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom