Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I just placed an order from fragrancenet on thurs and got shipping confirmation yesterday. Should be here Tues. I'll update again later

I still cant fathom all the terrible fragrancenet reviews. I've purchased probably close to 100 bottles from them now for personal use and for splits and I haven't had a single issue. People are just paranoid and dumb

Just started working at a crab shack. Crab smell stays overpowering my cologne and soon enough my whole body. I'm guessing there's nothing I can do about this. I miss the cologne life Brahs...

Profumum Zucherro came in last night. For everyone in on just that split. I can get your packages out by Sunday evening. Sel Marine, Molecule 01 should be in by next Wed.

It's Derby today and considering I live 2 blocks from the Downs, I'm landlocked. 

Scent of the day will be black afgano or tuscan leather tho, I'm bout to skunk people out.

Memoirs of a Trespasser
View media item 942040
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Imaginary-Authors/Memoirs-Of-A-Trespasser-16545.html

5ml $14
10ml $23
20ml $40
30ml $56

Acqua di Parma Bergamotto di Calabria
View media item 942039
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...Mediterraneo-Bergamotto-di-Calabria-7826.html

5ml $10
10ml $16
20ml $25
30ml $32
40ml $42
50ml $55

As always pm me with the amount you want and your PayPal address

I have 2 bottles of each, so if you want yours in the og bottle let me know
Tons of both still available

Just started working at a crab shack. Crab smell stays overpowering my cologne and soon enough my whole body. I'm guessing there's nothing I can do about this. I miss the cologne life Brahs...

I know that feel. I used to work at Starbucks. Always smelled like espresso.

I'm getting Aventus this week. I hope it's worth it, for the price I could've gotten four decent colognes

Whether you love it or hate, anyone whos somewhat into fragrances should have some amount of aventus in their rotation for the yambs alone. I'm 100% convinced that aventus was the reason my girl started talking to me.

I'm still waiting for that Aventus story everyone seems to have. Personally, I don't think it works as well with my skin as it does for others.. I can understand it's still there even if I don't smell it on myself.. but still.

Everyone's got these awesome stories from wearing Aventus.. but me :lol:

I'm still waiting for that Aventus story everyone seems to have. Personally, I don't think it works as well with my skin as it does for others.. I can understand it's still there even if I don't smell it on myself.. but still.

I've got a million Aventus stories man

1)some girl at the bar went out of her way to tell me the cologne I was wearing was to die for. I said thanks and kept it moving. As she was leaving, she was trying to get me to go home with her. After I said one word to her. Sucks for her I got a girl

2)before me and my girl started dating, I stayed over her house one night. I went home the next morning and she texts me "my bed and clothes smell like you, is that weird?"

I've gotten my bed and clothes smell like you from Aventus many times; I've been wearing it since 2010

The two girls I "dated" last summer would go bonkers over it

It's crazy powerful too. And in a nonoffensive way.

I went to go visit my girl at school. When I got there I went straight to her room. As soon as her roommates walked in the door they know I was there because they could smell my cologne.

Me too but I only wore it on "dates" and situations where the chic was already booked anyways. Not going to waste it wearing it to work or anything. I had an Aventus moment with Armani Code Sport though

Last edited:
Man,I didnt know nike talk had a cologne section.

Whats good everybody.I got a nice amount of cologne and im ready to buy more buy my pockets hurting.

Aventus is 1 of the dopest colognes ever imo.I got a ton of samples,dont judge me lol.I got the most compliments on my Versace pour homme.Chicks really love it and back in the day it was Armani code and the first ed hardy cologne.I swear it seems like my skin eats all of of my cologne sometimes.

I thinking of buying these 5 right now

1.Spicebomb

2.Lacoste Noir

3.Gucci made to measure

4.Versace Eros

5.Paco rabanne 1 million or Bleu de chanel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom