Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

View media item 968357
The first blast from this frag filled the room with vetiver and plum. This is a bit spicier and more balsamic than the others I've tried in this class.
As it settles the plum really stands out nicely, not too sweet. Dry down is herbal, woody and creamy. Very fresh and summer friendly.
Great sillage and longevity on this one. Overall the quality is impressive, great fresh masculine scent. I can see how the ladies would like to steal some of this for themselves.

Got that Play Intense in over the weekend.

I took a whiff and initally wasn't a fan. I sprayed it on skin and I started to warm up to it. Thanks NSJ!

The duty free at my job has a few bottles Blanche left.

Anybody in here tried givenchy gentlemen only? Tempted to try it.

I know chanel themselves still have it. I was just saying it must be really really limited now because all those place used to have it

View media item 968357
The first blast from this frag filled the room with vetiver and plum. This is a bit spicier and more balsamic than the others I've tried in this class.
As it settles the plum really stands out nicely, not too sweet. Dry down is herbal, woody and creamy. Very fresh and summer friendly.
Great sillage and longevity on this one. Overall the quality is impressive, great fresh masculine scent. I can see how the ladies would like to steal some of this for themselves.
This!! I love this juice, the plum note makes it. I always get a compliment wearing this.

Last edited:
Ok so I wore Zucchero yesterday and I must say this is a great fragrance! Right away you get that cotton candy vibe going on. Its sweet but not too sweet were its annoying or overbearing on my skin. Its also very potent! I tested it out with one spray during the day on the top of my hand and it just engulfed my entire body :lol:

The smell is intoxicating... It instantly made me feel like I was out and about at a county fair or carnival. Its very uplifting and just made me feel happy for no damb reason :lol:

Anyways the cotton candy vibe never really goes away...it just settles down a bit and becomes more of a vanilla and berry mix. Just a natural feel good smell. Before going in to work I decided to put on one more spray on my neck...no more then 10mins in, one of my female co-workers ask me if that was my cologne. Told me that I smelled delicious and could smell me every time I walked by. Got a couple more compliments throughout the night from other co-workers as well. It seemed like people were just gravitating towards me and being more friendly than usual. Its very inviting and warm

I'm not usually a fan of sweet colognes because they are usually overpowering and just give me a headache after a while, but this was different. Had no problem wearing this at all. I could definitely see this in my rotation. I would recommend this for any type of night out. You could probably pull this off during the day in any season except maybe summertime. If you're looking for something different and sweet than I would suggest you try this. Its not a complex scent, sweet and simple with great natural ingredients. Got about 12-14hrs out if this and could still faintly smell it in me after showering. This is definitely a must try for sure. One of my favorites so far :pimp:

I'm giving this a 9/10

Last edited:
The duty free at my job has a few bottles Blanche left.

Anybody in here tried givenchy gentlemen only? Tempted to try it.

My mom bought it for me as a gift ha e really been enjoying it. They should be able to give u samples to try at ur local nordstroms

Ok so I wore Zucchero yesterday and I must say this is a great fragrance! Right away you get that cotton candy vibe going on. Its sweet but not too sweet were its annoying or overbearing on my skin. Its also very potent! I tested it out with one spray during the day on the top of my hand and it just engulfed my entire body
laugh.gif

The smell is intoxicating... It instantly made me feel like I was out and about at a county fair or carnival. Its very uplifting and just made me feel happy for no damb reason
laugh.gif

Anyways the cotton candy vibe never really goes away...it just settles down a bit and becomes more of a vanilla and berry mix. Just a natural feel good smell. Before going in to work I decided to put on one more spray on my neck...no more then 10mins in, one of my female co-workers ask me if that was my cologne. Told me that I smelled delicious and could smell me every time I walked by. Got a couple more compliments throughout the night from other co-workers as well. It seemed like people were just gravitating towards me and being more friendly than usual. Its very inviting and warm

I'm not usually a fan of sweet colognes because they are usually overpowering and just give me a headache after a while, but this was different. Had no problem wearing this at all. I could definitely see this in my rotation. I would recommend this for any type of night out. You could probably pull this off during the day in any season except maybe summertime. If you're looking for something different and sweet than I would suggest you try this. Its not a complex scent, sweet and simple with great natural ingredients. Got about 12-14hrs out if this and could still faintly smell it in me after showering. This is definitely a must try for sure. One of my favorites so far
pimp.gif

I'm giving this a 9/10
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

SPLIT UPDATE:: **IMPORTANT**

Sel Marin and Molecule 01 are being held in customs is my fair guestiment.. DHL on US and Foreign sides we're not helpful whatsoever, Neither was USPS, because I already have the tracking for that, which is supposed to activate once the parcel hits stateside, it hasn't activated yet. I have my distributor opening a ticket tomorrow to see what exactly is going on. The norm is that it hits Deutsh customs, ships to the states, and it updates the next day, it hits my doorstep within 6-10 days of them shipping. It's been 2 weeks, so yea.. Since I don't like holding on to other people's money, its been long enough. 

Alternatives:

1st; if you want to wait it out, you're more than welcome and I will make it worth while.. I'm thinking, 5-10ml freebies of something in the stash, for all participants

2nd; I can ship the rest of TdH and Profumum Roma ASAP, and offer those that want a refund on Sel Marin and Molecule 01. To re-open those splits, once bottles are in hand.

This is like my 15th package and probably just the second that has taken more than 14 days, the other was personal. Half the time they show up without the tracking statuses ever updating. 

PM me with all concerns/questions. 

Thanks

tuscan leather + noir de noir has been my go to combo for the winter. I wore it today for likely the last time until fall and had a bunch of compliments. Overcast and 15-16 degrees was perfect weather for it.

Much like @cubanref  sweet stuff gives me a headache after a while (la nuit instantly springs to mind as an example), so it's pretty dope I'm able to wear a choclately/rose fragrance and not have it affect me negatively. The combination also makes tuscan leather feel a little less linear and makes you appreciate it way more than you otherwise might.

Last edited:
Memoirs of a Trespasser
View media item 942040
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Imaginary-Authors/Memoirs-Of-A-Trespasser-16545.html

5ml $14
10ml $23
20ml $40
30ml $56

Acqua di Parma Bergamotto di Calabria
View media item 942039
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...Mediterraneo-Bergamotto-di-Calabria-7826.html

5ml $10
10ml $16
20ml $25
30ml $32
40ml $42
50ml $55

As always pm me with the amount you want and your PayPal address

I have 2 bottles of each, so if you want yours in the og bottle let me know

How would you describe Beckham signature cologne as a smell ? Is it a musk or a fruity type ?
Fruit type, but very light. No joke I put on 10 sprays in morning and another 10 in the afternoon

Had da yambs dripping with my Ferragamo today
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Fruit type, but very light. No joke I put on 10 sprays in morning and another 10 in the afternoon

I was thinking of giving my dad a cologne and a New Era Yankees fitted for father's day, but I have no Idea what cologne to get. He's not going to like anything too fruity or extra musky .

I was thinking of giving my dad a cologne and a New Era Yankees fitted for father's day, but I have no Idea what cologne to get. He's not going to like anything too fruity or extra musky .
When I say fruity, it doesn't mean its extremly fruity. Just more on the fruit in then the musk end, to be honest its more of an aquatic. Your pops will like it ... By the way how old is he? A cologne and a new era is something I would get my little cousin

Back
Top Bottom