Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Where is the best place to get the materials to do decants? Not trying to infringe on nobody's spot, really just for traveling and thing so I can have some smaller vials on me at all times. They have a new thing I bought that's supposed to let you spray right into it, but it doesn't work as well as advertised, or at least not with all sprayers.

That's why I only get's 10's.

I keep 'em clean tho.
ahhahahahaha.I feel you tho.

5's and 10's really can last long especially if you got a deep rotation.I swear I am swamped until 2017 in samples and bottles.

Last edited:
Where is the best place to get the materials to do decants? Not trying to infringe on nobody's spot, really just for traveling and thing so I can have some smaller vials on me at all times. They have a new thing I bought that's supposed to let you spray right into it, but it doesn't work as well as advertised, or at least not with all sprayers.
accessoriesforfragrances.com

I'm out the game for a min, consolidating my collection and moving. But even if I wasn't I welcome ALL splits I wish more of ya'll hosted a bit more.

I use to buy from the link nsj posted, but sks packaging is much better bang for the buck. I was getting raped at the other site.

I'm out the game for a min, consolidating my collection and moving. But even if I wasn't I welcome ALL splits I wish more of ya'll hosted a bit more.

I use to buy from the link nsj posted, but sks packaging is much better bang for the buck. I was getting raped at the other site.
I guess I should mention I was ordering literally hundreds of decants at a time so I was getting great deals. But yeah if you only need a few I'm sure there's better places than AFF

needsomejays needsomejays

Le Labo Bergamote 22 split?
I want to, but I just cant see it selling. Especially since I'd have to buy the biggest bottle they sell to get a half decent pricing on it.
I thought I'd be breezing through this acqua di parma since it's only $15 for 10ml, but I haven't even gotten through half a bottle yet

View media item 1036692Vittoria Apuana
This little gem opens with a blast orange and coconut, not too heavy and it tones down after about twenty minutes. It reminds me of Virgin Island Water. But this fragrance takes it to the next level. I would say VIW on steroids. This is simply irresistible. We'll done fruity tropical fun, this is South Beach in a bottle.
This frag turns into a vanilla, coconut, banana smoothie that is not too heavy. Great projection, longevity is about 8 hours on my skin. Towards the end I get a nice amber vibe. Vitoria Apuana is joining me on my next vacation for sure!

I want to, but I just cant see it selling. Especially since I'd have to buy the biggest bottle they sell to get a half decent pricing on it.
I thought I'd be breezing through this acqua di parma since it's only $15 for 10ml, but I haven't even gotten through half a bottle yet
I'm surprised you still have Aqua di Parma left. This is such a great scent for summer, and for the price, it can't be be beat. Guys are buying cheaper synthetic frags when they could purchase a decant of this niche fragrance and get more of a sophisticated vibe.:rolleyes

View media item 1036692Vittoria Apuana
This little gem opens with a blast orange and coconut, not too heavy and it tones down after about twenty minutes. It reminds me of Virgin Island Water. But this fragrance takes it to the next level. I would say VIW on steroids. This is simply irresistible. We'll done fruity tropical fun, this is South Beach in a bottle.
This frag turns into a vanilla, coconut, banana smoothie that is not too heavy. Great projection, longevity is about 8 hours on my skin. Towards the end I get a nice amber vibe. Vitoria Apuana is joining me on my next vacation for sure!
knew I shoulda got this :frown: always wanted to try a fragrance with banana in it

Yeah I can see that, such a great scent though.

That Apuana sounds pretty interesting

Back
Top Bottom