Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So I'm currently making a google doc for all my splits. There will be a link in my sig. I think this is the easiest way without bumping all the stuff I'm splitting and without having to answer a million times "what are you splitting?" and "how much is x amount of x fragrance?"
So if someone can test it out and see if it works, please let me know

So I'm currently making a google doc for all my splits. There will be a link in my sig. I think this is the easiest way without bumping all the stuff I'm splitting and without having to answer a million times "what are you splitting?" and "how much is x amount of x fragrance?"

just got in there right now. looks good, but would recommend a spreadsheet google doc instead, think that would make it easier for yourself as well as everyone else. maybe even make a column where people can call call dibs on splits?

Worked fine on mobile. Good idea.

Issey-Miyake-LEau-dIssey-Pour-Homme-Summer-2012_125ml_EdT-700x700.jpg

This one is 2012 right?

the 2014 is pretty solid

Just tried the link, works nicely. Great idea.

Chanel Bleu is a beginner cologne pretty much

A slight step up from the Guilty and 1 Millions of the world

View media item 1047330Not to beat a dead horse, but I took a ride on the hype wave with this one. Got a sample of this from @baise.
I compared this side by side with Aventus. Insurrection is very similar to Aventus, however, it lacks the "bite". Insurrection has all the characteristics of the big boi but lacks the performance. Sillage was moderate at best and I got about 2-3 hours longevity on my skin. I'll say it again. Aventus outperforms this clone in every category.
Now if you ask me, I think that for the money, this is a great deal. Where else can you go around smelling like Aventus for about $20. Not everyone has $200-$300 lying around for a fragrance. If you're frugal with your cash and want to smell "like" Aventus, this one is for you. This is a good cheapie. You can pick it up online. I believe Amazon carries it.

Likewise...... @NSJ- Orange sanguine and issey heading your way, thnx fam. Your gonna enjoy both of them; good juice.

Last edited:
just picked up 5 bottles, nothing major, just some scents i wanted.

armani attitude extreme, givenchy gentlemen only, vince camuto, the og dolce & gabbana, chrome azzaro, oh and a 6.7oz of curve for like 20 bucks

just picked up 5 bottles, nothing major, just some scents i wanted.

armani attitude extreme, givenchy gentlemen only, vince camuto, the og dolce & gabbana, chrome azzaro, oh and a 6.7oz of curve for like 20 bucks
Givenchy gentlemen was very basic to me , same with vince camuto. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a huge bottle of OG D&G, those things last forever and I usually freak with that scent in the fall.

- This week I tried a week of cheapies. My new cool water, David Beckham, and Ed Hardy's love and luck. I got more compliments this week then I do when I wear my "good" stuff, and yes this includes Aventus, DHI, etc. The cool water especially, had two random females stop to ask what I was wearing and compliment.

Cool Water is a classic. I still love it even after trying all of the splits and higher quality stuff in here.

I need a good summer scent for this Dubai heat I'm about to endure for a few months. I got a bottle of Clinique Happy but its projection is ehhh...I can't really tell how I'll like it just yet.

Also, I'm going to hit up their fragrance/parfum shops because I remember last year smelling a few of the Arabic scents that had me like [emoji]128563[/emoji] I'll update of course.

Need yall opionions, on the Tom Ford fragrance line

IYO what are the top 3 scents the offer now. I might be able to pick 2 up

Back
Top Bottom