Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's on the FAQ on their site:View media item 1054681
I just said I was looking at getting a new fragrance and had heard good things about Hermes. Said I was interested mainly in Ambre Narguile but would appreciate any other popular scents also. Took about 2-3 weeks and they showed up. A buddy of mine actually put me on, he has had a bunch of samples sent to him, he always uses a different email and address though. Has them sent to friends that aren't interested in cologne.

It's on the FAQ on their site:View media item 1054681
I just said I was looking at getting a new fragrance and had heard good things about Hermes. Said I was interested mainly in Ambre Narguile but would appreciate any other popular scents also. Took about 2-3 weeks and they showed up. A buddy of mine actually put me on, he has had a bunch of samples sent to him, he always uses a different email and address though. Has them sent to friends that aren't interested in cologne.

Repped.

Bout to email them now.

Thank you good sir.

Posting that in here is just gonna make it harder for ppl to get samples from them. Smh it's like any other good info that is posted on this forum, ppl OD taking advantage and hurt everybody's chances. Just saying.... Thnx for the info though.

Got my splits in today from unique. Didn't get the chance to try them on but I smelled them from the bottle. Definitely gonna try out orange sanguine tomorrow. Very realistic fresh cut orange/orange peel smell.

NT'ers will be the only ones getting samples 
nthat.gif

Picked up my second bottle of this
View media item 1055342

Its a floral masculine scent if that makes any sense. At first you may think its a womans perfume, but it dies down to a sweet, citrus, floral, powdery, somewhat woody scent

Got my splits in today from unique. Didn't get the chance to try them on but I smelled them from the bottle. Definitely gonna try out orange sanguine tomorrow. Very realistic fresh cut orange/orange peel smell.

I was eyeing that one. Might have to go for it.

Awesome. Glad I jumped on Orange Sanguine last minute last night. Can't wait to try it!

I asked for that, Ambre Narguile, Voyage and any men's fragrance they have.

I've always been entranced by the Voyage bottle :lol:

Last edited:
Good looks NSJ on the juice. MOAT is :pimp:
Wearing creed vet right now. One of the secretaries said I smell like I took a bath in soap. Had me confused as hell :lol:

Anyone every try anything from cb I hate perfumes?
This one called "just breathe" sounds nice

"JUST BREATHE is blended with Bamboo Leaves, Japanese Green Tea, three varieties of Cedarwood, forest and just the merest hint of Incense."

This Tom Ford Azure Lime is really growin
Anyone every try anything from cb I hate perfumes?
This one called "just breathe" sounds nice

"JUST BREATHE is blended with Bamboo Leaves, Japanese Green Tea, three varieties of Cedarwood, forest and just the merest hint of Incense."

I :lol: at the one being named "2nd Cumming"

Got that pkg unique fast shipping thanks. The orange smells so fresh. It's like I cut open an orange and rubbed it all over me. The other smells good to longevity is not the best though. Over all good pick ups

Back
Top Bottom